ADVERTISEMENT

Hear me out please…

UKmatt1

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2021
I posted this in another thread the other day. Y’all know me as a totally negative person, glass half empty, it’s how I am, I can’t change that, I’ve tried. I am a UK football diehard, raised by a guy who’s been going since 1977 or some crazy shit like that. Dudes been to hundreds of UK games, I was wired like this and I didn’t ask to be. Y’all know I bitch about Stoops all the time, all the time, I see his potential, I see things that hold him back, I know the game(you can think otherwise if you like).

Enjoy the win today, quit the bullshit arguing with each other, and enjoy your damn day. I’m having some great bourbon right now and probably gonna be pretty gone by the time the night games start.

Now to the post, no matter what you think of Mark Stoops, no matter if he goes to Texas A&M or not(idc what the man does), he built this shit and he’s the reason for days like today, even when last weeks game was an absolute disaster and I was mad at him for it. MARK STOOPS has made Kentucky desirable for anyone going forward, Rich Brooks laid the rock and Mark Stoops built the foundation after Joker abandoned the project. HE has created a fanbase who cares, that used to not care, he’s created a desirable job, he has gotten us the facilities. No matter what you think of that man in the end he deserves his credit. He deserves some hard questioning to, but overall the premise of this post is he created something at UK to be excited about that no man since 1950 has done. And he deserves his roses for that. Mark Stoops will be the reason for the future of the program no matter if he’s here or not.

PS: I’m still pretty aggravated about the season but best believe imma enjoy this today. And I also told you all Louisville wasn’t good, all year long, they were a little better than I thought, but not good enough to beat us. I think @Jeff Drummond should show him this post, cause deep down this is how we all feel, he’s had his failures but without him it’s the same lame ass failures of the last 70 years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News