ADVERTISEMENT

He is risen, Happy Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmptyTomb.jpg

happy Easter everyone!

Titus 3:3-7 3At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Bunch of Ēostre idol worshipers. Would expect no less from a group of heathens

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Last edited:
hmmm, seems strange to me i guess. just to me seems like if religion is such a huge deal then there should be only one way to get into heaven and one religion. i mean if there are rules to get in then i dont see how they can be bent so as to have multiple religions. makes no sense to me.
and i mean, every single person "sins" or does bad things. just a fact. so we're all kinda screwed it appears.
Everybody sins. You are supposed to ask forgiveness and try to improve. If you had to be perfect, no one would go to Heaven. You are partially correct though. We fight over different religions when they are all pretty similar.

Everybody sins. You are supposed to ask forgiveness and try to improve. If you had to be perfect, no one would go to Heaven. You are partially correct though. We fight over different religions when they are all pretty similar.

that's the thing. i dont think they are really all similar. i mean some believe you have to do x, y and z to get into heaven and others dont. so it makes no sense. also as far as sins...i'm a good person but i do things i shouldn't. and guess what? i usually am a repeat offender....nothing that hurts anyone else but still technically wrong. so i mean we all are pretty much constant sinners.....i guess you gotta die on the right day at the right time.

So which religion is correct? I mean, like surely they can't all be right and get into heaven right?
Good question, I will say that Islam is the #1 religion by numbers..It's skewed though. Muslim men are allowed to practice polygyny and can have up to 4 wives.(as young as 9)..so more children are born in that religion
Bunch of Ēostre idol worshipers. Would expect any less a group of heathens

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Right, It will take more than just being "a good person" to make it

Reactions: westerncat
You sit there and thump your bible , and say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere talk about your psalms ,talk about John 3:16.... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT