ADVERTISEMENT

Has Antonio Brown claimed the..

kev69

All-American
Feb 26, 2007
My sweet Gizmo 2002-2018
...title of the biggest idiot in sports history? It’s an endless list of candidates, but he’s making a sincere case to be on top.

I wouldn’t pay this complete douchebag/asshole/thug, 50 freaking cents to do anything.

He’ll be broke/homeless/in prison 2 years after the last dumbass team releases him.

How can anyone root for a loser like this?

The thing about it is that he's not a young up and coming guy anymore.

Dude is an old vet with worn-out feet. Trade him to some sucker desperate franchise and get what you can get, or just pull the ripcord and cut him.

5 years ago, yeah you put up with him and the Steelers did. Then they realized they've gotten all the production out of him that they're going to get before the drama starts to outpace what he does on the field.

Reactions: Rockford
...title of the biggest idiot in sports history? It’s an endless list of candidates, but he’s making a sincere case to be on top.

I wouldn’t pay this complete douchebag/asshole/thug, 50 freaking cents to do anything.

He’ll be broke/homeless/in prison 2 years after the last dumbass team releases him.

How can anyone root for a loser like this?
Believe OJ still holds that but he is inching up there

He’s making Randy Moss and T.O. look like good teammates and they got shown the “forced retirement” door on the back ends of their careers. Both better talents imo as well.

He is continuing a Family Tradition, rather an Oakland Raiders tradition

39wbtk.jpg

Professional sports is increasingly controlled by the players. We certainly see it in the NBA. They are paid way more than the coaches, and a few feel entitled for sure. Didn’t LeBron pretty much demand that the Lakers make that trade. And now an NFL player threatening to punch his GM. I suspect it will only get worse.

Reactions: Blue wood and kev69
Professional sports is increasingly controlled by the players. We certainly see it in the NBA. They are paid way more than the coaches, and a few feel entitled for sure. Didn’t LeBron pretty much demand that the Lakers make that trade. And now an NFL player threatening to punch his GM. I suspect it will only get worse.
It’s a complete joke. It really is.

and used racial slurs at the GM. isn't this kinda the definition of workplace violence?
why hasn't the NFL stepped in?
I know, it's rhetorical

So he called the GM a cracker, and then threatened to punch him? Wtf?

This is a case of privilege if I have EVER seen one.

How many people in a normal profession could get away with calling a higher up manager a name and threaten to punch them and still be employed a few days later? Unfortunately, even if he were fired he would probably end up a Nike spokesman and gain a bunch of supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT