ADVERTISEMENT

Hart Bouncier than A lot Think

Seen some lack of athleticism knocks on Hart and people saying he's just a shooter. He gets up and looks pretty casual doing so.

Doesn't look 'white and slow' to me. One poster recently made a general comment about white players and implied that they were 'slow'. I see nothing in these films that would substantiate that when it comes to Hart. I can name numerous other examples, but Pete Maravich is one that immediately comes to mind. This kid has hops, above avewrage foot speed and quickness, is able to create his own shot and has the ability to shoot the lights out. Yes, I know that everyone looks great on highlight reels and the level of competition has to be considered, but Hart appears to have all of these attributes. Does anyone know how he is on defense and what his ft percentage was his final year of high school? Try 89%.

Last edited:
People see a white guard who’s a good shooter and they think he must not be athletic. I’m cautiously optimistic he may be able to help some this year.
Don't know much about his game, but I can tell you one thing for sure. This kid is real scrappy gym rat, a high motor high IQ type of player who will just out work you. He's sneakily athletic and has great fundamentals. Kid's a real gamer and he plays the game the right way.

Don't know much about his game, but I can tell you one thing for sure. This kid is real scrappy gym rat, a high motor high IQ type of player who will just out work you. He's sneakily athletic and has great fundamentals. Kid's a real gamer and he plays the game the right way.
That's was my impression too as I watched him on film.

He needs to tighten up that 360 /s. His teammates defer to him and get him the ball even when they could take it themselves. They want to see what he's got. Looks more fun then most other mix tapes I've seen.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Doesn't look 'white and slow' to me. One poster recently made a general comment about white players and implied that they were 'slow'. I see nothing in these films that would substantiate that when it comes to Hart. I can name numerous other examples, but Pete Maravich is one that immediately comes to mind. This kid has hops, above avewrage foot speed and quickness, is able to create his own shot and has the ability to shoot the lights out. Yes, I know that everyone looks great on highlight reels and the level of competition has to be considered, but Hart appears to have all of these attributes. Does anyone know how he is on defense and what his ft percentage was his final year of high school?
The “white kids are slow and not athletic” narrative is absolute nonsense and always has been.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
With a different coach and in a different time, I would be very excited by signing Hart. But it's now and we have Cal. He's not going to play this kid.

People see a white guard who’s a good shooter and they think he must not be athletic. I’m cautiously optimistic he may be able to help some this year.
He’s a 3 star with offers from UCF, Drake, and Ball State. Let’s slow down!

Reactions: Zissou87
What stood out to me was the fact that he had used both his left and right hand pretty well. That takes some work to be able to use both interchangeably for some high flying dunks.
This! Impressive when a guy can dunk with authority with either hand. Was always super impressed with the way John Wall could finish with his off hand.

Reactions: Chairman Meow
He’s a 3 star with offers from UCF, Drake, and Ball State. Let’s slow down!
But if he was a 5 star you would be saying to slow down because some 5 stars don't pan out.

The usual posters always rear their heads to downplay any sense of positivity that may occur within the program. It just has to be doom and gloom all the time for them...

I personally like how he pulls his knees up on some of these dunks... reminds me of how Perry Stevenson use to dunk (pulling up his knees for effect). Not a player comp at all haha...

But if he was a 5 star you would be saying to slow down because some 5 stars don't pan out.

The usual posters always rear their heads to downplay any sense of positivity that may occur within the program. It just has to be doom and gloom all the time for them...

Does he remind you of somebody?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT