ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Oohlis

Oohlis

Oohlis

sick.r191677.gif
Thanks, Shane. Please try to pay attention, it's 1 month til March.

Originally posted by Wildcat Willy:
SAE, please go over to MeccaCard's table and take a bite of his food. Give him a wink and a nod and say "Hola, asshole."

Then just go sit back down like nothing happened.
Ha, well, I used to coach his boy in football a few years ago. Somewhat of an upset as he was/is a great kid. Can't imagine having that lunatic for a Dad.

Originally posted by B.B.d.K.:
Oohlis

Oohlis

Oohlis

sick.r191677.gif
Thanks, Shane. Please try to pay attention, it's 1 month til March.
Between Shane Battier and 00 Tony Delk, it's been a stellar year for new ESPN basketball analysts. But if the alternative is Shane Battier still playing in the NBA, I'll deal with him mispronouncing our guys' names and never saying anything of substance.

But I have really enjoyed Seth Greenberg moving to College Gameday. He's a natural. Way better in that environment than the post-Selection Sunday snub environment.

GYERO foodies of Louisville - be forewarned....Ann Marie's Bacon Bar is GARBAGE. My 9 year old is a Bacon eating machine so we figured it would be a good idea for his birthday dinner. FALSE. Bacon Mac N Cheese = Kraft + Bacon Bits. Worst meatloaf I have ever eaten. Just awful.

Ann Marie can get pumped and needs to learn food. Just awful.

Why is bacon so cool all of a sudden? I mean, yeah, bacon's great. Give me a couple strips with my pancakes. But this didn't just materialize last week. It's bacon. That's all.

Bacon is delicious...and severely overrated, at the same time.

Definitely do NOT put me in the OMG BACON MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER (that would be cheese)

Nope. On my burger or pizza, for example? No thanks. Pasta? No Thanks.

Breakfast sambos, an occasional BLT/Sambo of some type or whatever, and I'm good.

This post was edited on 1/29 7:05 PM by B.B.d.K.

Originally posted by SAECATFAN:
Bacon cheeseburgers are
sick.r191677.gif
Jesus Christ, SAE. You really think you know someone, and then they just gut punch you out of nowhere.

Man, *good* burgers should be left alone. I just don't like the marriage of bacon with beef. Too savory or some ish.

Lettuce, tomato, red onion, ketchup. That's it. That's all I need.

Kim Anderson scripted the first few plays. Ha. No.

Hash tag we picked them.
Hash tag Super Tecmo Bowl.

Midas whale be a lid on the basket if our bigs try to score using a legit post move. Open look, get the edge on your man for a layup, or nathan.

What a black hole. My God.

Appreciate the effort, and perhaps I'd be more forgiving if he wasn't 4-72 on that jump hook for the year...but maybe he'd get some closer looks if he'd kick out and re-post -- obviously 5 feet isn't close enough.

Towns needs to stuff those weak ass hook shots in a sack. Go up strong with two hands if necessary and shoot over the top.

Yea, I like ketchup on a god damn burger.
Pretty terrible. Grow up.

I like my burgers as simple as can be -- but get ketchup out of here. You aren't 7.

Leave a good steak alone imo. I don't need any bacon, truffles, bearnaise, etc. Just a little butter, and A-1, an I'm good.

This post was edited on 1/29 7:29 PM by B.B.d.K.

I always figured SAE put grey poupon on his burgers and finding out he likes catsup is disheartining.

STFU about burgers. GD.

Another ugly SEC game. Dig in!

Burger talk during the game... this thread is as focused on the game as our team at this point.

How many bullshit broken plays have they scored off of already?

Originally posted by B.B.d.K.:

Yea, I like ketchup on a god damn burger.
Pretty terrible. Grow up.

I like my burgers as simple as can be -- but get ketchup out of here. You aren't 7.

Leave a good steak[/B] alone imo. I don't need any bacon, truffles, bearnaise, etc. Just a little butter, and A-1[/B], an I'm good.

This post was edited on 1/29 7:29 PM by B.B.d.K.
Is this one of these "mock" posts I keep reading about.

I'll hang up and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT