ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Weird someone posting as Kgar and he is dead I thought

JasonSpear posted and he hasn’t been on here in years on Rupp Rafters

People who were moderators aren’t showing by names that they are one, as in Justwar

Someone posted in Rupp Rafters stated that the poster Kevin Bryan was the top moderator and he took care of everything and even said he had a secretary. Just fyi

Been posting here for 23 years and I have no clue who the mods are or how to even contact any of them.
* At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Rivals has outsourced moderating to AI, plugged in the Carlin '7 words you can't say on tv' and called it a day. Still haven't heard a reason why the Big Sexy covid thread was deleted.

* If this is his last year, Stoops is leaving us how he found us - worst team in the SEC. The rebuild should be quicker with all the improvements built up over the past decade. That is, if, and it's a big IF, the right hire is made.

* Was a very 90's era feel with the stadium clearing out before the 4th quarter. Glass half-empty: After the upcoming humiliation in Knoxville, we *may* see 30k there for Murray St. With deer season in full swing an potential crappy weather, that may be a stretch.
Glass half-full: Great omen for Pope and the hardwood Cats.

* Great seeing the Ribsandwhitebread's, GeeseFeeders', MCF and Kooky. The New Yorker's gnocchi bolognese was the center-piece of another over-the-top Extrav. Props as always to the Schem's for opening their pad to a bunch of us hooligans.

* This month's weather has been cherry pie, but FFS, can we get some rain? Nothing since the remnants of Helene came through ushering in the driest October on record. New landscaping is on the struggle bus.

* 👇Going to be a fun ass season, regardless of record.
I decided to rewatch the KWC game just to see how often we ran a possession deep into the shot clock. I knew it was infrequent, but I had no clue.

So, out of 78 possession in which UK took a shot or was fouled attempting a shot, the shot clock went under 10 seconds exactly 2 times.

The fact that both of our head coaches still had UK on the hook for 35-45 million if the school did want to part ways when it was time blows me away.

I find it weird that people act like Mitch is doing a good job. The guy is better off shopping at Car Max than a regular dealer. He would get destroyed in the finance office.

Does anybody have the photo of our recruiting signing day with the folding chairs and projector? I want to show my son. He sees all that we have now from the inside. I want to show him the darkness we all dealt with for decades.

recruiting.jpg

I guarantee you there is an ice cream cake - along with some other assorted finger foods - just out of the picture.

Things sure have changed, but the product and end-results are back to where they once were.

The vibe at the game was just weird. Crowd was out of it, with a few exceptions (Dane straight up Mossing people). New LEDs, pyrotechnics synced with the music, intense light show and 60,000 sitting on their hands in silence. Lots of audible groans, boos, and smart ass comments shouted at the staff though.

Stoops just needs to get out of football for a year.

Maybe Oklahoma will get desperate and hire Bob Stoops and all his brothers

* I'm happy to bitch and whine and moan and complain about these head coaching buyouts, but it is what it is at this point. There's no getting around it. If you're looking for an AD that's such a big time salesman he can land and hold onto a top notch coach at a bargain, then good freaking luck.

* Are we really gonna let this ballgame tomorrow night come and go without a handful of Coach Hayden Fox/Luther/Dauber references??

Slipping, imho.

* Aaron JudKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKge.

Worst player in baseball?

* I don't know if anyone on here has had to deal with the healthcare.gov/Obamacare/ACA coverage before, but what a f'ing pain. It's actually very straightforward and simple, but it pays very little. So if I get a referral or a random phone call, I'm happy to help out.....but I do so knowing full well it's like my pro bono work. Such a huge time suck and pain in the ass. And to top it off, the only people who actually focus on that business are the lowlife used car salesman types. So I just feel compelled to help people out just as an act of kindness. I dare anyone to fill out an application online. Within 5 minutes you'll get 100 phone calls from all over the country, and it's nothing but shysters lying cheating stealing and trying to sell you a bill of goods.

Thanks for fixing this, government.

* I love Tony Hinchcliffe, but wow just wow. Wouldn't have been my pick to co-host a big event. 🤣

* Literally stole the words right out of my mouth as I upsold a small life and disability policy to a client last week.

* So it turns out that Anthony Richardson is a terrible NFL QB, which doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, the guy has a really fast 40 time.

* So, who's going to be our offensive coordinator next season?

* Dumps like a truck.

- Went to the mountains of SWVa this weekend. Colors were poppin’.

- We completely whiffed at qb this past offseason and it’s hard to see a huge positive in Vandagriff having another year of eligibility. The refusal to even attempt to develop a HS qb forces this yearly gamble.

- Our WRs either can’t get open or quit on their routes. Key makes some fantastic contested catches…mostly because he can’t get separation. At this point, Maclin should be getting Brown’s snaps at WR.

- Marrow being a decent to good recruiter completely overshadows the fact that there’s zero reason he should still be the TE coach.

- Pretty sure every team we play knows we’re going to be in a 2-deep zone. Somehow we’re more predictable defensively than offensively.

Reactions: m080470
I'm resigning myself to the fact that Stoops will likely retire after the UL game and that Brad White will quickly be named the new HC.

I like BW, but he does nothing to excite a pissed off fanbase. Our AD would have no clue what the fans think either. Maybe that top button is cutting off circulation to his brain.

• Angry
Reactions: TheShowKiller
If Brad White is coach next year, just give me another season of Stoops.

I need some juice, and I know who I need to find to get it.
Word. When is Barnhart going to retire? I have the sinking suspicion that he's going to think he needs to hang on until he hires Stoops' replacement when BBN likely wants the exact opposite.

To steal a joke from Shane Gillis, Brad White is the belly-to-belly missionary of football coaches. He's fine. If Barnhart thinks he can hire White while Sumrall is available, I think the pressure on him to leave, too, will go through the roof.

Just because Calipari is gone doesn't mean that Mileqtoast is suddenly beloved by Billy Joe Wildcat.

Reactions: 80 Proof
There’s no way they can look us all in the eyes and hire Brad White after the shit we’ve seen this season. Mitch will have to leave town on the back of a cow if he doesn’t hire Sumrall.

Also - I don’t want to give Stoops the chance to right the ship. I’ve been done w him since he tried to sneak off to college station in the middle of the night. He doesn’t want to be here! F him. Thx for the memories. Bye

I don’t pretend to know the answer, but I know replacing another OC isn’t it and probably would cause more harm than it would help.

I also know coaches don’t get hired elsewhere on down years.

So that’s the dilemma here because firing Stoops is not happening.

He has to want out enough to do it on his own IMO and if it was a situation where he sits out a year AND the hire is Summerall then I’d have to guess Marrow could be held onto.

Just need time!

For now, it’s basketball time in the bluegrass!!

Stoops ain't giving up his expense account at Ruby's to eat the soft serve at Golden Corrall. A mutually agreed upon number would be best.

Hinchcliffe is more a symptom that the era of politically correctness is dying, which is a good thing. Seeing comedians no longer afraid and the comedy is better. It doesn't have to be pg rated all the time.

Shep only got 5 minutes the other night, coming off of about 15 minutes average in prior couple. Way too early to overreact but, can he guard anyone ? That said, he'll figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT