ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

We get Masters snackdowns every year. And thats a private club.

I kind of feel like, as tax paying citizens, we deserve presidential snack downs more often.

- I would rather walk home from Vegas than ever take that redeye again. I spent the entire flight praying I wouldn't puke all over the lady next to me, couldn't sleep at all, it was hot AF, and everyone was cranky. I wanted to die. And then I dry heaved through the airport the entire walk to the car. It was awful. (Not that flying at 25 weeks pregnant is ever fun, but that was TERRIBLE). I'll eat a whole pint of Skyline Graeters just to avoid that hellish experience.

- Why is Reed Sheppard rocking the Vince McMahon 2022 'stache?

Reactions: Col. Angus
I can’t say enough for how great Breeze is, btw. It’s barely a step down from the major airlines, all direct, cheap af, don’t hassle you with huge fees, etc. I’m quite certain it won’t last. Get in while you can.

I imagine the kids on the Orlando flights are as jacked up about their trip as adults on the Vegas flights.

I REQUIRE at least two days of no work post vacation. When I used to vacation up until the last day before work I was both miserable the last day of vacation and the first day of work - that is no bueno.

Only red eye I’ve taken is to Europe which was great, no idea why I would take one otherwise

Delta has a much nicer interior to all the other airlines imo. Southwest is good for family boarding but sounds like they are going to do away with all that

Was supposed to be going to Asheville and stay at the Biltmore tomorrow. Damn shame what happened and was excited to check that place out. Hopefully they can recover sooner than later.

Reactions: CAT Scratch FVR
I can’t say enough for how great Breeze is, btw. It’s barely a step down from the major airlines, all direct, cheap af, don’t hassle you with huge fees, etc. I’m quite certain it won’t last. Get in while you can.

What if you're traveling somewhere other than like the 5 destinations it can fly you to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT