ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

If Key and Brown are this team's leaders, we play exactly like our leaders. Some nice flash, I guess, but ultimately just a bunch of talk.
They mirror their unhinged, lunatic HC.

A perfct example is Stoops' challenge of the Pavia fumble. He first somehow managed to stop the game, and I can't understand why the ref even indulged him. Then he blew a timeout on a play that was already reviewed.

Stoops is an anxious, self-doubting loser. He has no business coaching a SEC team.

One of my first Kentucky football memories was sitting in a Daryl's with my dad watching UK play somebody (forgot who), and on 4th down late in the game with our team down a TD or maybe a little more, our QB ran out of bounds to stop the clock, but he was 5 yards short of the first down. That reminded me of Brock's last pass on 4th down last night. WTF was that?

Y’all better hope we do good enough to keep Stoops in the running for an open job at season’s end because they are not going to fire this man.

We’ll still get to 7 wins which is close to the floor here at this point.

I always liked you Creek, but with all due respect you need to delete your account and consider whether you should be allowed to live independently for this take.
Offensive stats are pretty similar so far. Scang did have Levis and CRod, but never both healthy and available. CRod missed the first 4 games and Levis got hurt in game 5 and was never the same.

I’m not defending Scangarello though. Just saying if our offensive output is going to be similar, might as well keep someone around to see if we can build something. Coen is the only guy that has been able to overcome Stoopsball and score some points.

Also:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT