ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Boozer twins are going to Duke and that’s a good thing as far as Acaden goes.

Noise today going around regarding Caleb Wilson in that he’s using Arkansas for NIL leverage and doesn't want to go there and we lead w/ UNC currently.

Lewisville had a recruit today choose Northwestern over them. They are throwing major NIL offers around but getting no where with them. People are seeing through Kelsey’s fake shtick. You hate to see it.

Off to a bad start with the hot new pizza junt in town. They don’t even offer online ordering like wtf? So with all the background noise and chaos of ordering over the phone “supreme” sounded like “plain cheese.”

It was $28, btw. Just a few bucks more than Dominos.

Spent five days in Athens (Greek edition) tagging along with my wife for a work conference.

Food was great, beers were good, the Acropolis/Parthenon is incredible, everywhere you look there are ruins going back thousands of years, and the boat trip we took to some of the surrounding islands was great. Highly recommend next time you’re in Greece.

Americans get a bad rap as rude tourists HOWEVER I’m not even sure we crack the top 5 when it comes to bad behavior abroad.

Also- when you’ve gotten used to smoking being banned everywhere sitting down at restaurants with people just ripping heaters next to you is an adjustment.

Good for them. Cheese is far superior to soggy ass fall apart supreme nonsense.
Cheese is far superior to greasy ass pepperoni, too.

As for me and my house, it is cheese 100% of the time at chain pizza places. It took a decade but my wife finally convinced me. When making apizza Hank-style, I like to mix it up with one or two topping combos like black olives and sliced onions, etc.

It took a decade but my wife finally convinced me.
I bet you eat it sitting on one of these.

it-seems-some-people-might-mostly-be-angry-because-they-saw-v0-tjn6qsc92zzb1.png

If you are getting cheese only from Papa's, Mad Mushroom, Domino's etc. you are better off with at least a couple toppings. High end pizza places you can get away with cheese only.

Reactions: WayneDougan
- Overtopping on a pizza is a crime against humanity.

- Pope seems to be pretty fearless on the recruiting trail. Isn’t afraid of big game hunting or dropping a prospect on a dime. Seems to have purpose with everything he does.

- I think his intelligence is what most intrigues me. A lot of these great coaches would be great in any industry. Pope would probably be dean of some medical department if he wasn’t coaching ball.

- What’s everyone wearing to Keeneland?

Pepperoni, Italian Sauasage and Jalepenos.

Cheese pizza is fine if you’re a toddler.

Louisville pizza go tos:

1) Bearno’s - closest thing to Chicago tavern style in Louisville.

2) DiOrio’s - thin hand tossed crust but heavy on the cheese and toppings

3) Parlour - same as DiOrio’s but they glaze their crust with garlic butter and parm.

Reactions: jayroon
Beef pairs better with Pepperoni than sausage on a pizza. It just does.

IF it is only 2 toppings, Pepperoni and banana peppers.

I would almost guarantee Cenac goes to a school in the south. No insider info, just reading the room.

Pepperoni, Italian Sauasage and Jalepenos.

Cheese pizza is fine if you’re a toddler.

Louisville pizza go tos:

1) Bearno’s - closest thing to Chicago tavern style in Louisville.

2) DiOrio’s - thin hand tossed crust but heavy on the cheese and toppings

3) Parlour - same as DiOrio’s but they glaze their crust with garlic butter and parm.
*In on either Cheese or one other topping. A good cheese and sauce can carry a pie.

Speaking of, Pizza Lupo makes a damn good Marg.

I have never met a grown man who ordered a cheese pizza from Papa John's or Domino's that wasn't for his under 10 kid.

Reactions: bbonds
He commit or something? UNC or UConn?
Sounds like UCONN.

We have been putting some heat back on Ament and went to see him yesterday. Apparently he and Lewis want to be a package deal. He’s more of a 3 but a much better fit here than Wilson/Cenac.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT