ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

If he didn’t juke the second time, that was likely to the house.

I’d likely have zero ligaments still attached if I attempted the same

That was almost a simulation of reading shit dogging him then…watch this.
Easy to say and laugh about now, but I was absolutely losing my shit and all caps texting my main group text about him not keeping the angle and just staying on line to the right post corner. He had everyone beat.

Phew.

EDIT: blue balls 👊

Last edited:
- First time I’ve had a drink in almost a month. Kids laughed when I asked for their permission.

- Not a fan of all these pre, mid and post game coach interviews. When did we give media the right to interrupt every game by the quarter to get an interview, just once I wish a coach would tell em live to F OFF!

- I know why fans complain about our “style” being slow but when you face teams in the SEC ranked 1, 6, 1, 5 etc etc you best know how to keep their high scoring offenses on the sidelines!

I love Stoops, and the fact he brought pride to this program enough that people expect to be better than UK is traditionally.

We could really be riding some momentum going into that UT game!

LFG

- I’ve made some outlandish predictions in my time for GYERO ie Bowden at QB, Pope as next coach after Cal etc etc

I’ll say this and based on what I hear only time can tell, we hang #9 this year Ala Tubby winning in year 1.

When we come out and murk Duke ALOT of people going to start thinking like me.

- I’m big on the Steelers and Eagles tomorrow, guess we’ll see.

- Ordered 2 orange barrels and 2 honey barrels. Time to start setting things in motion for a grand opening at the distillery.

Have a nice 10 year set of barrels too.

More Armanac, Toasted and several glass and gear decisions to make to get prepared.

- It ain’t Friday but my mood is so

Aaron Lewis - Epiphany
Eric Church- Old Testamnet
Jimmy Buffet- A pirate looks at 40
Waylon- The Eagle
James Carothers- Back to Hank

Georgia isn’t good enough on the boundary, period!

In College football Milroe is a cheat code. I’m no fan of a PAC 12 coach coming down south and having any success. F Clint Deboer.

Taco Bell on the way!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT