ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I’m forever grateful for the Reds trading Paul ONeill to the Yanks for Roberto Kelly. As great a player, he’s a better analyst (with David Cone). Dudes are both hilarious and very precise with their observations. Amazing that Fox has John Smoltz banal mumblings on the national call.

If memory serves, ONeill was at Rupp for a couple UKMBB games. Warrior.

The last 2 NYC mayors represent the worst/evil scum on the planet. No wonder why it’s an untenable zombie apocalypse. Sad. Yesterday was a record 17 bums, screamers, junkies stumbled over during a 13-block walk to the office.

Steak, Cigars, Bourbs tonight.

Brisket thawing.

Chip in or Chip out? Can’t keep up.

My son made chicken parm in his apartment for his roommates and girlfriend. He’s learning the ways…my mom would be proud.

Cats 23
Rebs 29
(Late Barion fumble costs Cats win; melting Brady)

Friday 5:
Orgone: Sophisticated Honky
Zero7: Give it Away
Bonobo: Expander
The Melt Down: Sweetwater
Souixsie and the Banshees : The Passenger
EAD

Hotty Toddy my dong!

Thq Nordic Hunter GIF by Xbox

Not to take anything away from our coaching staff in this game but it's remarkable to me how different we look when we take risks. We blitzed on obvious blitzing downs all game long. It worked more often then not but also gave up that massive 4th down play.

We went for it on 4th down a few times, including when I thought we shouldn't, and it paid off in spades. I think Mark is starting to realize he's playing with house money at this point since no one expects us to do anything in these games.

Go down swinging!

Incredible, gutsy win. Stoops went for it on his own 19, and Brock-to-Barrion was a thing of beauty, including the little push to get some separation on the catch.

That South Carolina loss, head scratcher that it is, feels like AGES ago now.

Corey Price is going to stay up all night tweeting out stat after stat of he significance of this SEC road win against a Top 6 team.

I mean we handle uscjr and we are top 10-15. Now its a restart of the season with optimism.

Im gonna lose a 60k parlay because michigan let nebraska score 21 in the 4th. Suckers bet but why I do this.

As critical I am of stoops hes one hell of guy for Kentucky football.

I love jeff piecoro what a dude.

Last edited:
Again I cant remember the ball bouncing our way alot of times at missouri and that LSU td where our TE was just standing in the end zone. This feels good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT