ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Late to breakfast, but Wendy's bacon, egg & cheese biscuit >>>>> McDonald's bacon, square yellow rubber thing & cheese biscuit. Wendy's has a real egg 💯
Add extry bacon. Profit.

Also, Springsteen does indeed suck.

Last edited:
I could do a week in jail standing on my head.

It's everyone else in there I feel sorry for. A lot of GYERO can relate to them, I'm sure. (bunkmate hits a guard to go to solitary for a week.)

And then there’s this. (And with that I’ll stop talking about him)
"You may think I'm crazy, but I told my staff I only want to have eight or nine guys," Calipari told Robinson, who is now executive director of the National Association of Basketball Coaches. "They're leaving anyway, and why would I develop a kid for someone else? Why would I do that?"

Listened to Pope on the Field of 68. Damn, dude just gets me hyped for the season. His discussion of roster construction and Brea’s efficiency was like a long drink of water when you’re dying of thirst.

On that note, I think a lot of fans/media are really sleeping on this roster and how good they could be. Pieces fit, f*ck ton of shooters, a few elite defenders, guys who want to win and have played years already.

I’d prefer not to be ranked highly preseason for obvious reasons, but I think this team is going to stun some people who haven’t looked closely.

Both of them won't end up here. If both decide to withdraw from the draft, the first that decides to come here (if either of them actually do), eliminates the other one. To clarify, that is from the Lanier side of things. (from what I've been told.)
Some dude on Trilly’s discord that is supposedly a booster essentially said the same thing here. Looks like the Clown’s got legit info. I pray you are the one who breaks the news to the world if we get him.

Back to breakfast…

I’ve been around and eaten more than my fair number of cheeses. Went through different cheese seasons of life, and feel confident I can speak from a position of authority when it comes to cheese on a breakfast sandwich and I’ll tell you what- nothing beats good ol’ American “cheese” on a breakfast sandwich, regardless of bread choice.

You can disagree, but you’d be wrong.

Life with a 4 year old diabetic:

We usually do the same thing for lunch every day which includes a pack of peanut butter ritz crackers, his choice, easy, 23 carbs. When we got back from the hospital we bought a 20 pack from Sam’s and they were eaten no problem. When we got to the end of the box we got an 8 pack from Kroger on our weekly trip. He started complaining that they were different even though we showed him they were the same brand and everything. He ate them begrudgingly and insists they’re different.

We eventually go back to Sam’s and load up on the ones he likes and those mf’s ARE different. Completely different cracker and an additional carb.

F*** you Ritz.

Last edited:
Re: cheese It appears to be closed now, but Raclette, which was down in the East Village, had a ridiculous burger, smothered with raclette cheese that was absurd. Maybe the best burger I've ever eaten.

GtownVZ would hate it.

100_003_Ambiance_1080x.jpg
If you don’t have a raclette cheese wheel and dedicated raclette cheese wheel warmer then wtf are you even doing with yourself?!?

-The world is a strange place. Got up around 5:30 this morning, ripped a spliff and a strong cup a Joe and headed out for my usual 1 miler.

Ended up running to the Sears Tower and back for a half marathon of 13.1 miles with a time of 2:18:33 for a 10:34 avg pace.

I haven’t run more than a mile in years.

I haven’t run more than 5-6 miles since my teens and 20s and that was a couple times.

I didn’t take a water with me, thought I was running one mile).

I run in $39 Chinese shoes TS-IO-DFO from Amazon.

-Also I’m pretty positive last night was the first night I’ve spent in Chicago without a drink since I was 21 which is crazy because I’ve been here a bunch.

-Headed to a Sox game this evening, I’ll probably need a nap.

-Civil War was an amazingly well shot film and super cool idea but it really lacked a storyline or explanation of what the whole point was, besides a little girl becoming a wartime journalist.

-Snackdown! -I’m getting a milkshake from a place called Fatso’s Last Stand today because it has to be good.

Ended up running to the Sears Tower and back for a half marathon of 13.1 miles with a time of 2:18:33 for a 10:34 avg pace.

I haven’t run more than a mile in years.

Hell, you should run 2 miles next week, and then you should be set for a marathon by June.

Reactions: roguemocha
Is it strange Rogue? I think by stating that and then describing your athletic prowess you actually meant "listen to me brag about what I did this morning". Classic humblebrag move.
I mean for SURE humble brag, plus a little dig at the cardio kings and runners. 😉

Off to smash brunch and hopefully not throw it all up. My epiglottis is a little swollen from not drinking any water the whole time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT