ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

* I hate losing Osobor. But if we took another big while Osobor was on campus visiting and we told him we couldn't wait if he left without committing, that would be straight gangster.

* krazy (or anyone else), a buddy of mine has a friend moving in from out of state. He's (I think) been in either hospitality or distribution before on a manager level and was looking to see if there was a good place to start trying to do some networking down here to try to land something in the bourbon industry.

Know anything I could tell him?

* This time a month ago, GYERO was contemplating taking up bird watching for the summer. What what changes have been made in such a short time. This might be one of the best springs Kentucky fans will ever have that doesn't involve winning a banner.

Man, if Calipari stayed this coming year it was going to be a full-on sh!tshow. Attendance was going to be down. Fans weren't going to travel. He was going to underachieve once again with superior talent. Calipari was going to get more bitter, and the final year of Calipari's tenure was going to go south in a bad, bad way. He was going to get fired, possibly even before the season was over.

I thank the basketball gods that Calipari was egotistical enough, intoxicated on his own farts enough, to perceive our fandom and expectations as the problem rather than himself and jumped into the welcoming arms of Arkansas. Thank you Calipari, and thank you Arkansas, for being jointly delusional enough, to believe that your collective farts smell like perfume.
Can you imagine the response if the only coaching change was that Welch left?

- I make music that electrifies 'em, you make music that pacifies 'em. I could double down on that line but ill spare you this time . Thats called random acts of kindness"

Kendrick indirectly calling drake a pedo

- When I see you stand by sexy red I believe you see two bad bitches. I believe you dont like women; its real competiton. You might pop ass wit 'em

Kendrick directly calling Drake a phag

- How many more fairy tale stories about your life until we've had enough? How many more black features until you finally feel that you're black enough.

OVO (dudes) dick riders. Tell 'em run to america imitate the heritage but you cant imitate this violence

Love the shots at Canada and the imitation gangs that reside there

- why would I call around trying to get dirt on (dudes) yal think my life is rap? Thats HOE shit I gotta son to raise but I can see you dont know nothing 'bout that

Oh shit. maybe out of bounds

- This aint 20 v1 its 1 v 20 if I gotta smack the (dudes) that write with ya......Am I battling ghosts or A.I.

fair shot. in play.

****Shameless sell-post****

Have 2 Tix to Nate Bargatze at Rupp next Friday (7pm) I need to get rid of, due to lassie bullshit (daughter college graduation 😬 ) Told her that's a drop in the bucket, but she disagreed.

Section 32 -- Club Access
Row J
Seat 1/2 (aisle)
Rupp Club Garage Parking Pass

$250 each, what I paid on Ticketmaster in October.

Holla

Reactions: NW50 and PTI (pti)
The one from a few months back or some other crazy stuff you are into?

I ordered a bottle from one of your links that was in store only. Allowed to enter shipping info though.
That’s the one! Glad you snagged a bottle.

Have 2 Tix to Nate Bargatze at Rupp next Friday (7pm) I need to get rid of, due to lassie bullshit (daughter college graduation 😬 ) Told her that's a drop in the bucket, but she disagreed.

Row J
Seat 1/2 (aisle)

Holla

As soon as TCCAT refunds my Spring Break cruise voucher money, I’m in.

That’s the one! Glad you snagged a bottle.

Says it shipped 4/9 but I don’t have(doesn’t mean my wife didn’t drink it though) so I called. If it hasn’t shipped I’ll ask to donate it to one Kooky Kats, no ID required I’d imagine.

- I cannot WAIT until this whole regional sports network BS with the MLB is dead and gone. Bally Sports and Comcast feuding and now I can't watch baseball unless it's nationally televised. Just let us watch whatever games we want on MLB TV without blackouts already. Manfred sucks.

- Football team not to be outdone today with a Top 250 RB. Outstanding.

- Solo-dadding it this weekend for Derby (at home). Still gonna make a (crappy) julep.

- I'm a teacher and the month of May is like teacher transfer portal season. Who's leaving? Who got signed? Will I have a roster spot next season? Should I enter the portal? The rumor mill abounds. It's nice when you have security but shitty when you're portaling.

- Decided to try my hand at some small engine repair on my mower instead of buying a new one. I have no idea what's wrong with it but found a YT video and a new carburetor on Amazon for $20. Worth a shot. TBD.

- My wife has friends in Michigan who are big UM fans. In the process of planning a trip this fall to go see them and go to a football game. Never been to a big football environment outside of the SEC, so I'm excited to see what it's about.

Row J
Seat 1/2 (aisle)

Holla
I love Bargatze but the fact that he can get that much for a ticket at Rupp is insane to me. He is going to be in Huntsville Al where my daughter lives in June and I can get lower level tickets to an arena a lot smaller than Rupp for $95 each.

Cal's House for Sale

Iconic design and stature; this Ashland Park estate is now available for sale. Situated on 1.2 acres in the heart of Lexington, this home and pool house exude tradition and style. Through the gated driveway, enter the grand foyer with a staircase, flanked by formal living and formal dining rooms.

Continue to an open concept great room with 2-story stone fireplace and chef's kitchen with a large island . Step out to the 4-seasons room to overlook the grounds, which include a pool, half court basketball court, pool house and 3-car garage. This home is perfect for entertaining!The primary bedroom is located on the first floor complete with dual bathrooms and closets.

Upstairs you'll find an additional 4 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and large closets. The bonus room is on the third floor for extra recreational space. The basement features a kitchenette, projection TV and work-out room. The grounds are private and secure, with brick and iron fencing a gated driveway and mature landscaping. This sale includes 2 separate parcels.

This is an opportunity to own a piece of Kentucky history!Additional Info: Living space over 3 car garage includes bedroom, living room, kitchenette and bathroom. Pool house includes kitchenette, bathroom and changing area.

This square footage is not included in the finished square footage of the main house. This sale includes 2 separate parcels; 1732 Richmond Road (main house) and 1736 Richmond Road (pool house and basketball court)

Reactions: Mossip
One more Cal nugget to pass along. He had one foot out the door, especially after they hit 3 straight home court defeats. Had his people put word out that he was looking. That’s where the interest in Ohio State comes in. Most of that is known, what’s not known is that he did all he could to get Cronin out of UCLA, even up to time he danced with Arkansas. Tried back in February and again in March.
At UK he asked to bring ENG on staff in February and was given a hard “no” from MB. Tried to go other avenues in AD office to get ENG in and was rebuffed. ENG can’t get jobs anywhere else.
Lastly, he’s not a happy camper in Fayetteville. Good riddance.

Any scuttlebutt out there that Drexel transfer may be looking to get out of UK pledge?

One more Cal nugget to pass along. He had one foot out the door, especially after they hit 3 straight home court defeats. Had his people put word out that he was looking. That’s where the interest in Ohio State comes in. Most of that is known, what’s not known is that he did all he could to get Cronin out of UCLA, even up to time he danced with Arkansas. Tried back in February and again in March.
At UK he asked to bring ENG on staff in February and was given a hard “no” from MB. Tried to go other avenues in AD office to get ENG in and was rebuffed. ENG can’t get jobs anywhere else.

Any scuttlebutt out there that Drexel transfer may be looking to get out of UK pledge?
Williams was a little put off initially by the Garrison commitment because it would cut into his role. He seems to have calmed down now though.

Last edited:
I was waiting for that, this being GYERO and all.

That said, a little different context with that absolute narcissist.

Despite all the talk that Cal was trying to leverage the Arkansas offer into UK increasing available NIL, I've always thought that if you read between the lines, what he *really* was after was to bring ENG on staff, as you said.

I don't have any sources, but that all lines up with what you said, especially that Cal started the process of trying to bring on ENG even before the Arkansas offer.

Cal is now in the stage of life that he can turn his focus from all of his surrogate / proxy sons and make up for lost time with his own poor little d-bag who apparently has a full-scale back tattoo of himself playing ball with the daddy who always ignored him.

As you said, Good Riddance. Enjoy Fayetteville. GNE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT