ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-Drive a Tundra, I always back into parking spots when available. Helluva lot easier than backing out.

But I just turned 48 today so guess that inches me up to old man territory.

- It’s been said multiple times, but it’s so fun caring about our MBB team again. I started hopping off the wagon after Wisc game and fully jumped off in 2018. Spent an hour last night going through our rosters 2019-22 and honestly don’t remember 90% of the players. Haven’t watched full game since ‘18.

- Grab Couple scorers and another PG, LFG.

* Lass and I produced/timed our smallest race of the year on Saturday. It's a fundraiser for a black church in Baton Rouge. Couldn't have been more surprised to see my US Senator come bouncing and giggling across the finish line with his wife.

Seemed like a nice dude, but I'm sure I don't like him.

* Family Guy, just crushing it....

"I feel like everyone watching knows I'm incapable of pleasing my wife sexually."

🤣 🤣

* My buddy I was in this business workshop program with told me her kids were basketball prodigies and dad was working 24/7 to make the future superstars, but I had no idea....

@demjollyboyz

Insta

This is incredible. They'll be on Dr Phil next week. Top ranked players in the class of 2032. Gonna be BIGGER than the Ball kids. I'm sure this will turn out very well.

* Reds sitting at #11 on MLB.com's Power Rankings.....

11) Reds (previously: 13).
Season high: 11 | Season low: 15
Our Reds reporter Mark Sheldon had an excellent newsletter entry this week which put some real numbers to the torrid week that Elly De La Cruz just had. Elly is the sort of player who sometimes defies any ability to encapsulate his brilliance in numbers, but this week, the numbers did the trick. He slashed .400/.571/.750 on the homestand this week, made zero errors, walked four times in a game and covered 112 feet on a pop-up. He is doing everything right now. He’s probably fixing something broken in your house right now as we speak.

Adding in their usual dose of clueless doltism.

* I literally threw my back out this morning bending over to plug something in. Like, wtf? That one came out of nowhere.

* New Pete Rose book out last week...

Charlie Hustle

* Two things I always read on Derby Eve:

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved (Thompson)
and
Pure Heart (Nack)

All time greats.

Last edited:
*Have yet to lock in my Derby bet. As for now, I'll be adding Domestic Product to my teaser bets. Probably won't bet him to win, but I do like his finishing kick. Of course, this will probably change when I get the program.

This is an awful Idea. Aside from the favorites, pick your poison with the 3,8,18,20.

-Drive a Tundra, I always back into parking spots when available. Helluva lot easier than backing out.

But I just turned 48 today so guess that inches me up to old man territory.
Nah. Backing into spaces just happened to become one of those things that people claimed to be “angry” about a few years back. First world problems and all.

Reactions: roguemocha
Wish Kenny Brooks could snag DJ's girl. He would be a fantastic fit with this roster.

We train our professional drivers to back in so it's good practice, just not for every Joe Blow who can't drive worth af.

In a war with my Bermuda. It got way too hot too soon down here. Supposed to be upper 80's for the rest of the week. Need another boom tweet and some scattered showers.

Really hope the first caller dipshit after Pope on KSR this morning is a one off. Good on Matt for shutting it down quickly, but GD how are people that dense?

Reactions: parrott
I don’t understand the need to back in unless you are in a crowded parking garage, at a ball game or somewhere else when people leave en masse .

I mean, if you back in, you pull out. If you pull in, you back out. Isn’t this the same? What’s the difference?

I prefer to pull through and just not park that close to people.

Listening to Pope on KSR today --> he's going to knock this out of the park. Sometimes you just know. Marvelous Milquetoast crushed this one.

Pope handled the topic of Cal like a champ. He matter of factly mentioned Cal's contributions to Kentucky and then quickly moved on. Pure class and sets the right tone. Onward!

UPS teaches all drivers on property or off to pull through or back in. If you don’t on property, you get a reprimand. Do it twice, you can lose the privilege.

- Man nostalgia has been hitting me hard. I have been watching the old Transformers cartoons with my 5 year old.
- Watched a few games from the 1996, 1997, and 1998 seasons...well the highlights.
- Said 5 year old also smacked his mom on the ass today. No idea where he got that from.
- Its probably been 4-5 years since i had actual "fun" and "excitement" about watching a UK game. I did it, but it felt like an absolute chore at times. I would tune out instead of hanging onto every basket. The kids didn't care. The coach didn't care. Why the eff should I?
- We gave Tubby all kinds of hell toward the end but he knew more about being "Kentucky" at the end of his career than Cal did at the end of his here. Remember Cameron Mills crying on Tubby's shoulder after '98? Remember Rick running across the floor in '96? I miss that. We haven't had that in years now.

Rumors going around that he’s committing here. Not sure if that means no Osobor or he’s coming on as the 4th big.

Meh. Overrated. Pump the brakes. Don’t have fun.

2 hits in his last 21 PA's.
36 K's for the month (3rd highest monthly total in his short career)
.229 BA against lefties.
.184 BA on the road in 13 games.

Keep getting excited over the inflated hyperbole, Sadak screaming, and Pti pretending to know about the game.

At the end of the day, I am MLB and am usually right, except on the occasional Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: NW50
Brandon Garrison hasn't visited UK, just finished a visit to Arkansas, and Osobor, a better version of Garrison, is currently on campus. Really doesn't pass the smell test.

-If you like videos of people attempting to back boats and completely being idiots on $500,000 toys just follow @qualifiedcaptain on IG hilarious amazing stuff.

Some kids dumped two trash cans in the ocean yesterday and someone caught them from like 400 yards away doing it. Within no time they had the boats name, marina and some of the kids IG handles on the boat. Those kids probably just got their dad’s boat with quads impounded and hopefully they get community service cleaning beaches for a year. POS.

-No doggy bag? I mean, I would take food home for sure if I ever had any leftover.

Reactions: 80 Proof
What level do you think these guys are who practice with the WNBA? I feel like I could have done this job in my 20's.

• Haha
Reactions: jayroon
You don't think I could have not scored in 3 possessions and given up 3 buckets?
No Wayne, all these mediocre players that think they could hang, can’t.

Hell, I played with Jenny Pfieffer from UK on my church league team in Lex and she lit mfers up left and right, bombed 3s and drove regularly.

She was better than most any dude out there and she was 5’8”, at 6’3-5” she would’ve smoked anyone.

And that was 20 years ago. Women are WAY better now.

Ain’t nobody in this thread hanging with Clark minus maybe NW50 in his prime and he may be too big for her speed even.

None of you all could guard her on ball, facts.

Reactions: NW50
No Wayne, all these mediocre players that think they could hang, can’t.
Who said I was mediocre? I haven't played any sort of real basketball in 6 years until two weeks ago, and then went out there and lit up a group of 20 year old's.

-Please refrain from ever posting WBB practice videos here. Thanks.

-Garrison seems like Cal smoke to get a W over us. 6-11 and 0.0% from 3. Lol. Cal creamed his pants over this dude and Aidoo.

-Oldest is #13, family's lucky number. Italian tradition. Think I'm going #44 with the youngest. EDLC and ED.

-If 13 ever hits on Derby, just know it's gonna be a really fun night. Otherwise, I'm down for the day. 50-1 this year. LFG.

-I'm gonna have about (8) $22 Mint juleps. Probably a handful of $14 Nooners. Aggressive cocktail pricing won't stand in the way for Dad on his favorite day of the year.

-Koby Brea, 50% from 3. Smitten

-Have a week, Gents. This is indeed why we do this!!

*Catpaw erased half this post 3 times. So it progressively got shortened. Bitch don't kill my vibe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT