ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

**checks notes**

Yup still only counts as one loss and still 2nd in the Central above the CincEllys.

Did have my Cubs hat on at work last night. Left the house it was 2-0, around 9:30 some dude goes what happened in the Cubs?

Checked my phone and he starts laughing and then I did too. Looked at him and said, dick…

And he cracked up. Big Sawks fan from Boston in town.

**checks notes**

Yup still only counts as one loss and still 2nd in the Central above the CincEllys.

Did have my Cubs hat on at work last night. Left the house it was 2-0, around 9:30 some dude goes what happened in the Cubs?

Checked my phone and he starts laughing and then I did too. Looked at him and said, dick…

And he cracked up. Big Sawks fan from Boston in town.
F*** the Cubs.

Defensive dudes are dogs, and know their role is predicated on tenacious 100% effort. It’s the difference between pass blockers and road graters… when a coach says you have to run the ball in football to finish the game, it’s basically saying that we are gonna steal your will just by being relentlessly nasty. Good recipe. Pope gets it. More Newark, less Texas.

Cats v SC baseball game was bonkers last night… we almost blew it.

Bought a new Simpson pressure washer to deal with the bird poop fiasco. Can’t figure how to get the oil in the machine. Horrendous instructions. Gave up.

Quickie snackdown…Rezdôra was dope. Negroni, Burrata & Parmigiana Reggiano starter courses followed by primi ‘Granma walking thru Forrest in Emilia” pasta course (verde tortelloni with braised leeks and black shrooms)- wine per sommelier- then a shared 26oz 60-day wet aged ribeye w/truffles and sunchokes (per due). Doppio espresso… no dessert. TINY. Loud and lively. Fun.

Sitting in CCD Sunday school where they can’t figure out sound on projector.

My big boy driving home from UK on Thursday. Nervous dad.

- As a cubs fan I love the hate you guys bring, it’s healthy. That said how ANYONE can hate on Elly is laughable.

- Speaking of baseball my kiddo is still riding high until a pop up comes his way. Even at 3B our coach as said basically stay behind it and let it fall then make whatever play is there.

Line drives, bad hops, hard throws no problem but if the ball is above his head he’s out on even attempting the play.

- Receuiting just has them old days feel. Huge fan of this and knowing the coach will teach the game. Still on one about the press conference crowd giving a standing O when Pope said switching defenses. Lol that f’ing happened.

- My niece has the ability to destroy a car like I’ve never seen. 2 wrecks, breaks are out after 10 months, transmission having an issue, and the A/C is out.

Unreal!

- Because we are behind on the house and lumber isn’t out I put my two weeks in with the reason I’m going 100% to the distillery. I find out Monday if I’m fired or not regardless.

- Life is really slowing down and our weekends are talking and chill AF. Let this temp get up so we can use the pool and my weekends will feel like their intended to be with a lot of whatever, a few beers, and most likely burgers and ham sandwiches.

- Absolutley love the NFL draft. This one was about as boring as it could have been compared to all the hype around possible moves and this group of QBs.

That said, the Callahans first offseason has been as good as it could have been putting a team together around Levi’s, Hopkins and Jeffrey Simmons. Home run hire.

- UK football can’t get here fast enough. I’ve held back my Vandagriff fandom, but once August is here I could legit convince someone we’ll be undefeated and winning the SEC East. I’m there with this group.

- Because we are behind on the house and lumber isn’t out I put my two weeks in with the reason I’m going 100% to the distillery. I find out Monday if I’m fired or not regardless.
Wouldn’t it be better to get let go than quit?

Wouldn’t it be better to get let go than quit?

Yea but it’s touchy.

1- I have an offer from a competitor that is better overall, but I have to sit out benefits for 30 days. Having a son with diabetes means I have to plan.

2- I have a set of windows for the new house and a Front door as dead special orders that overall cuts about 12K out of my lumber bid and if it’s on bad terms then that hits me personally. This house has been in the works for months.

3- I have a weird conscious and because we are behind I’d rather tell them up front if my intentions(besides contemplating a competitors offer) and let them choose to be cool and helpful or make it hard for me personally. I’ll adapt regardless but being me I helped my manager with my contacts on his new construction house and saved him roughly 30K and even have him talking to my banker now to help him avoid closing costs(which means a slightly higher interest rate).

So if that guy wants to screw me, he can deal with Karma. I don’t want Karma after me right now with so many wheels in motion.

Is there anything worse than a neighbor who won’t mow their grass?

Will Pope bring back the old Gyero crew to Nashville? DINOSAUR. Fun times

Brady, Panini not signing the big draft picks? Will it be another year of chasing numbered cards?

Back to lurking

Reactions: NW50 and bradyjames
??? - I’m a Braves fan. I don’t care what the Cubs or the Sox do.

That said, I watched the last couple innings. To be fair to the Cubs, they had two position players pitch the 8th inning and gave up 6 runs. So technically they really only got smoked around 11-0.
I got you and Rogue mixed up. Yikes, let that sink in.
Is there anything worse than a neighbor who won’t mow their grass?

Will Pope bring back the old Gyero crew to Nashville? DINOSAUR. Fun times

Brady, Panini not signing the big draft picks? Will it be another year of chasing numbered cards?

Back to lurking
We should know shortly who Topps or Panini sign. Hoping for Panini to sign 2 or 3 of the top guys. Good news is I’ve learned you could put a literal log of shit in a box and some gambler card guy will buy it.

This coach gets it.
Yes. He is obviously hell-bent on re-establishing what it means to play at Kentucky.

Seems like all his commits get that too.

Which right now is exactly what we need, and I couldn't be happier.

(a cynic might say that Cal always told his new commits - "hey, tell BBN how excited you are to chase #9 - they lap that sh*t right up. Just think of it as media training for The League").

Yes. He is obviously hell-bent on re-establishing what it means to play at Kentucky.

Seems like all his commits get that too.

Which right now is exactly what we need, and I couldn't be happier.

(a cynic might say that Cal always told his new commits - "hey, tell BBN how excited you are to chase #9 - they lap that sh*t right up. Just think of it as media training for The League").

Cason Wallace when asked what he and Chris Livingston were excited for in their first year at Kentucky said “to get it over with and go to the NBA” 😂 Like that’s actually what he said

Cason Wallace when asked what he and Chris Livingston were excited for in their first year at Kentucky said “to get it over with and go to the NBA” 😂 Like that’s actually what he said
Those are two real people that did play basketball here.

Everything from the COVID team until the Pope presser feels like a fever dream.

My basketball girl wants me to pierce her nipple. I’m not sure wtf that came from and why she asked me. There’s zero chance she’s not bat ish but there’s also zero fs given here. Banging ass body.

The very first ever cell phone call made was a dude from Motorola that called the AT&T head dude and basically said “in your face, mthrfkr!”

In a terrible mood at the course this morning and no clue why. Screwed up and hit the Paradym on the ground after an errant drive and broke the shaft. I’ve got to do better. No sense in that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT