ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-I was thinking of @PTI (pti) ’s car in college. The Protege, which he lovely referred to as the Scrotege.

-You are making that up about the Columbia jersey text thread. If there was a text thread, I absolutely would order an ‘05 jersey. I would not make out with him though. I’m old enough to be his mother!

-@wcc31, we also use a college friend’s niece for babysitting and it makes you feel old, for sure. Mrs. Bellydancer’s niece.

So -

That felt good to Let Out -

Yet, I understood that sometimes theres not much space between my thoughts...and my words, expressions - and maybe sounds

Some portions of the original post are retained for sentimental & cultural value:

that Dick_Whistle

"Probation"

DickBrainSam

.... belonging to Professor DickkenNoodle

(Things were yelled here)

Last edited:
So -

That felt good to Let Out -

Yet, I understood that sometimes theres not much space between my thoughts...and my words, expressions - and maybe sounds

Some portions of the original post are retained for sentimental & cultural value:

that Dick_Whistle

"Probation"

DickBrainSam

.... belonging to Professor DickkenNoodle

(someones) probation ends 5/1 - which means I am BOWL ELIGIBLE THIS YEAR MOTHERTRUCKERS!'!!!

Is this Wyvern’s new screen name?

Since Canada is overrun with cancel culture irrational libtards, I’ll never see Trevor Bauer in a Jays uniform.

So for the sake of my Reds fan friends in the ol’ GYERO, I hope to see him back with the Reds this season.

I grew up in severe domestic violence and I fully believe that Trevor Bauer is an asshole, but it’s inconceivable that Aroldis is a MLB pitcher and Bauer isn’t.

@wcc31 congratulations on the Ridgeline.

I had a Toyota Avalon for kid 1 and 2, and with kid three couldn’t justify keeping it and pivoted to a Sienna.

Dad vehicles rule. I loved my first Sienna and got in a mild fender bender and the airbags went off and had to write it off. Had to go from a 2017 to a 2021 and lost my flip down tv with blu ray player in exchange for hybrid.

We have come a long way from PTIs F150 with custom fm radio and manual windows.

Reactions: wcc31
Apparently Bauer has a reputation as a clubhouse cancer on top of being a regular asshole. If he can't get picked up on a league minimum contract even after the girl who accused him admitted she made it up...he's probably lost a step and there's some legitimacy to the rumors about him being a terrible teammate. He was a lot of fun to watch pre-scandal, but that dude ain't walking through the door.

Despite my predictions of Bauer being fantastic for the Reds, IIRC one PTi consistently reminded me how bad he was washed and sucked.

For that reason alone I hope Bauer doesn’t go back to the Reds.

* Unsung hero of the early Reds season......Fernando Cruz. This guy was drafted as an infielder 17 years ago. Had 1,000 plate appearances in the minors before switching to pitcher. He's bounced around every league imaginable before finally securing an everyday spot in the big leagues at 33 years old, and has now discovered perhaps the very best pitch in baseball. He calls it a "gift from god," which is hard to disagree with.

Here's Tejay Antone in the booth, predicting Trea Turner will know it's coming, will swing anyways, and will strike out.

Opposing hitters this year against his splitter: 0-19, 17 Ks, 75% whiff rate. 🤣

* Sunday, May 12th.

Keep an eye on that date. NBA Draft Lottery, and will say a lot about where Reed and Rob likely end up.

* 73 sent us a pic of his son rocking his brand new Columbia University jerseys, which are sick/cold/dope/on fleek/fire/lit/etc. That prompted a bunch of us to order custom, GAME WORN threads.....

pti (pti) = amazing. send me a light blue one. medium. cool if i venmo you?
bonzo = love it. i'll take dark blue in medium and i've got your venmo.
bbdk = those are 🔥🔥. i'll pay you cash next time i see you.
booker = the white one is awesome. you want venmo or paypal?
wodie sloot = light blue for me. game worn. since he's an athlete, i always just offer to make out with him. free. cool?
basler = dark blue, large. will definitely rock one of those at the wctge this year. venmo?

* Nick Lodolo on the hill tonight. Tune in.

* Just kind of felt like ordering and re-reading A Clockwork Orange.

* Is my Twitter broke or something? I literally see these 3 tweets by Jon Rothstein every single day.....

* My Toyota Camry that caught on fire had power seats, doors, AND windows. Bitch.

Currently driving an '07 Sequoia with 192k miles on it, and absolutely love it. Paid for it IN CASH. They make a damn fine product.

* Minnesota PG Elijah Hawkins = 5-11, poor shooter, but has led his conference in assists 3 years in a row. Giving my Saw-veer PTSD, lol. Hard pass.

* I did. Down my leg.
Hawkins is actually a good shooter. Shot 36% from 3 this year and 47% last year on 129 and 116 attempts.

Sahvir shot 31% his first year here then 37% his second season on 52 and 41 attempts. He shot 27% this year on 90 attempts.

I’m not sweating recruiting. If there’s one thing I know about college students, it’s that 99% of these ****ers will wait until the last possible second to enter the portal. That deadline Marcus Welby three years away.
Some kids haven’t entered the portal yet because they are waiting on the last NIL checks to clear at the end of the month.

In that vain, one to keep an eye on:

Apparently Bauer has a reputation as a clubhouse cancer on top of being a regular asshole. If he can't get picked up on a league minimum contract even after the girl who accused him admitted she made it up...he's probably lost a step and there's some legitimacy to the rumors about him being a terrible teammate. He was a lot of fun to watch pre-scandal, but that dude ain't walking through the door.
He actually owns a training facility that has multiple really good youtube channels for baseball content.

Bauer is throwing 99 with like 8 different pitches and 3 different deliveries. He set multiple records in the Mexican league yesterday, including striking out the side on 9 pitches.

He puts up some really interesting content on coaching/training/psychology for pitchers.

I think he’s definitely been humbled since 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT