ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

^Seems odd that it's not a criminal charges and is a lawsuit. Lawballs care to explain?
Apparently no criminal investigation back then, but from article now:
“The statement also said that the university reached out to law enforcement after the details of the allegations were first reported by The Athletic, and that the university is cooperating with the investigation.

LEX 18 confirmed that UK Police are currently investigating.”

Reactions: jayroon
Here's one for you guys and I need your advice:

My son was at his friend's house the other day and asked to spend the night. The mom of his buddy texted and asked if I could swing by and drop off a change of clothes and a toothbrush and stuff like that. So I go over there and the mom is outside in the driveway, and my son and his buddy are inside playing video games on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

So I hand the mom his bag and she asks if I want to play basketball. Seemed like an odd question since I was just dropping stuff off, I assumed this meant get the boys outside to play some basketball on a nice day, so I said "uh yeah, sure". Turns out she wasn't referring to the boys. She just wanted to play some one-on-one. So we start playing basketball - meanwhile, every so often I yell through the screen door at my son to get him and his buddy out there to no avail.

But here's where it gets uncomfortable, about 10 minutes into the game the husband drives up. And there I am, just playing one-on-one basketball with his wife. I mean what would you be thinking if you rolled up at your house and some guy you hardly know is playing basketball with your wife?

By the way, she was not Caitlin Clark, but a pretty solid player.
I usually skip this part lol

My son was at his friend's house the other day and asked to spend the night. The mom of his buddy texted and asked if I could swing by and drop off a change of clothes and a toothbrush and stuff like that. So I go over there and the mom is outside in the driveway, and my son and his buddy are inside playing video games on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

So I hand the mom his bag and she asks if I want to play basketball. Seemed like an odd question since I was just dropping stuff off, I assumed this meant get the boys outside to play some basketball on a nice day, so I said "uh yeah, sure". Turns out she wasn't referring to the boys. She just wanted to play some one-on-one. So we start playing basketball - meanwhile, every so often I yell through the screen door at my son to get him and his buddy out there to no avail.

But here's where it gets uncomfortable, about 10 minutes into the game the husband drives up. And there I am, just playing one-on-one basketball with his wife. I mean what would you be thinking if you rolled up at your house and some guy you hardly know is playing basketball with your wife?

Who cares how good she is at basketball we just want to know how good she is at "basketball".
You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX

Norton Commons? He is probably thinking “is that dudes wife hot because my wife wants him”.

The real question is how does a man find himself in that situation. I really hope your son comes home and tells his mother of the game!

These are the stories for which I lurk...

That really is some Tim Robinson stuff.

How high was the goal? Did you dunk on her? What size ball? One of those small franklins?

Regardless, she definitely wanted some sex.

Reactions: Col. Angus

So what did husband say? She just say thanks for playing with me 😂 and you left?

Delayed Spring Break Randos:

San Diego:
Beautiful city.
Cards/Padres game (cool stadium)
Zoo
USS Midway (fighter jets on the deck)
La Jolla
Torrey Pines (didn't play, but walked around, gorgeous)

Los Angeles:
Saw the titty buildings from Naked Gun on I-5
Eazy-E grave
Compton (Slauson/Crenshaw).
90210 Houses (Casa Walsh, Mckay house, Beach House, and front of the Peach Pit
Brady Bunch House
Sony tour with Jeopardy set
Angels/Red Sox game
Sat in Lemmy's seat at the Rainbow
Saw some bands play at the Whiskey
Venice Beach (now a dump)
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Anita Derby

Giving a woman a foot massage and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain’t the same damn ball park

See above. Bonus points if you can name the movie.
We've received several notices of posters breaking the only f*cking rule we have. Let's clean it up and remember... you don't have to hit the blue "post reply" button.

Reactions: 80 Proof
I had a similar experience as Wayne. When I went over to drop some clothes off for my kid, the other kids mother had her hand caught down the sink.
Sink, dryer, or under the bed seems to be the usual plot twist.

Made it 15 pages without Anth's disclaimer. Must not have had a good sleep score last night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT