ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I was just looking over the old GYERO. It should not go without comment that Clown and Chumps were the two earliest coolheaded voices of reason after the Pope hire.
IMG_3710.jpg

I'm interested to see how good Caitlin Clark really is. For what they're paying her and the craze that's gone on over the last year, if she's merely an all-star it's not going to be good for her or the WNBA. The entire WNBA is going to be gunning for her.

Tag a poster who you bet throws a baseball like CJ Stroud. I'll go first: @anthonys735

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how good Caitlin Clark really is. For what they're paying her and the craze that's gone on over the last year, if she's merely an all-star it's not going to be good for her or the WNBA. The entire WNBA is going to be gunning for her.

Tag a poster who you bet throws a baseball like CJ Stroud. I'll go first: @anthonys735

I do these days. First ever tee ball practice I came out like a hero and my shoulder was ****ed for 6 months. So, unless I really warm up, I BRax it.

-Annual pausing of the YTTV today until FBall season, always a welcome subtraction for the summer.

-Finished Sapiens and can’t recommend it enough, now to finish 80s books.

Likely start a new reading tear with no cable.

-Nothing like forcing children to learn a poor man’s calligraphy with our tax money.

Someone once tried to make the point to me that they wouldn’t be able to read the constitution, as if it’s not available in any other written form…

-I can knock out 7 hours in a car like it’s a jaunt from Louisville to Lexington. Can’t believe I regularly did the whole 21 hour trip from EYW—>LEX.

People always think it’s the craziest thing but I would much rather get home than spend a night in a mediocre motel and see no reason to pay for a nice one to sleep for 6 hours.

-Getting home from KW made me feel like I saw an Ex girlfriend out for the first time after I was “over” her.

She looks good and happy and you start thinking of all the good times and act like the bad was just a hiccup, a blip, a rare occasion but you KNOW it’s a horrible idea to go talk to her but you can’t help but be tempted…

-My shoulder is toast and I throw like a girl now. If I had kids I’d honestly probably learn to throw lefty.

You guys act like I was out throwing a fastball from 60’. I was lobbing BP to a 6yo in his first season of coach pitch. I’m not trying to paint any corners or put it past him!! I’m trying to make him hit so he has confidence and isn’t scared of the ball! Last time I checked my boys are pretty GD good at baseball and maybe I know wtf I’m doing!!! Keep my name out of your mouths!!!

The answer is and will always be BRax. I mean, Anth just used his name as a verb for this very sort of thing.
I actually had B Rax as my selection for a moment - but I kind of gave him the benefit of the doubt given his sons are in Triple A already or something. Then I put in Hank, but I assume he has more of a Lamar in Revenge of the Nerds throwing style, not what CJ Stroud was doing. So I settled on Anth given his recent move into power lifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof and B Rax
-I led the charge on making fun of Rax that day but now I GET IT. My man knew what he was doing, as evidence by his boys being monsters on the field.

-Jerry Jones... 😭 That's really just perfect. Probably the most Cal shit ever. He must be big mad. Maybe he can get Dak in the portal.

-Truck is in the shop, so I went to get a rental. HOOOLEEESHIIT that was the worst customer service I've ever seen. It was so bad it was actually bizarre. So spent the afternoon running around trying to get a rental, finally got one, and it smells like a strip club.

-Can't build a roster with continuity in a week. Build a foundation with this class.

-Doyel. What a f*cking weirdo loser. Good lord, man. Larry Vaught cringed.

I know it won't happen, and I don't think we should pursue it, but landing Robbie Avila on the upcoming team wouldn't be the worst thing ever, right??? I'd have to think he'd be down for unlimited K-Lair nuggs.
Story just got a little weirder:
Alexander identified as female at the time of the abuse, but has since transitioned to male. He asked that she/her pronouns be used when describing the abuse to align with his identity at that time.

:rolleyes:

Cringing harder at the twitter reaction to Doyel. It was awful/icky for sure, but not sexual harassment. Doesn't make him a disgusting pervert. He suggested she make a heart sign with her hands in his direction. These people should read what PTI says about her.

Stroud is short arming it because that's how they teach QBs to throw a football. Quick release and such. Guarantee he could throw a baseball faster than everyone in this thread.

Did not read the article, and I'm sure Mags did great, but this headline made me laugh:

I bet it's tough keeping UK fans engaged during an effing basketball coaching search.

The original article on the swim coach was so terribly written I almost checked out of the whole story completely. Jumping back and forth in timelines, way too many characters, using way too many pronouns (not in the woke way, just using "he" and "she" instead of names). To the extent I could follow it, I had a hard time seeing any fault on Mitch Barnhart's part. Sounds like he was first alerted that the guy had previously dated a former swimmer, and disregarded that, understandably. Once legit allegations were made, UK started investigating and the guy resigned. A victim then reached out to Barnhart and he said to reach out to law enforcement because it was out of his hands now that the guy wasn't employed. Very possible that I missed something though.

^Seems odd that it's not a criminal charges and is a lawsuit. Lawballs care to explain?
This is what stood out to me.

The "Advocate".

mediaPhoto

Rachael Denhollander
Rachael Joy Denhollander (née Moxon; born December 8, 1984) is an American lawyer and former gymnast. She was the first woman to publicly accuse Larry Nassar, the former Michigan State University and USA Gymnastics doctor, of sexual assault.[1] Denhollander is 2018 Glamour Woman of the Year and was included in Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2018.[2] She is the recipient of the 2021 Abraham Kuyper Prize for Excellence in Reformed Theology and Public Life.[3]

I just can't fathom how keeping Antigua would work out. Lord knows how loyal those Cal guys are and I just can't see him not only refusing to join him, but also making a decision that would surely cut him off from working with Cal ever again.

On the Jerry Jones nonsense, is the belief that he's wanting to double what the 2024 UK class had been offered or also including any future recruits? If it's the prior class, why in the Hell are you having to double the pay to guys in order to entice them to follow Cal when they had previously already done so? Do those recruits view Fayetteville as that much of a potential disaster?

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get a flat bill trucker mesh style hat that just says Lexington or Lexington Kentucky?

Everything I see is curved bill or “Kentucky Kicks Ass” (No thanks I’m trashy enough) flat bill or UK/KY.

He got Scott Drew'd. Wife said she ain't leaving.
She ought to check out what kind of alimony she'd get on a high school coach's salary then.

Also, Jerry Jones hasn't won shit since Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, and the rest of that pack of killers retired. Him and Cal throwing money around like idiots will probably somehow end up benefitting us. I don't know how but I just trust those two arrogant know-it-alls' ability to screw up a wet dream.

How much does it cost to make an AI hologram of Jerry Jones yanking off a fat Italian guy? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
-Truck is in the shop, so I went to get a rental. HOOOLEEESHIIT that was the worst customer service I've ever seen. It was so bad it was actually bizarre. So spent the afternoon running around trying to get a rental, finally got one, and it smells like a strip club.

The real problem with car rental places is they know how to take the reservation they just don’t know how to hold the reservation.

Here's one for you guys and I need your advice:

My son was at his friend's house the other day and asked to spend the night. The mom of his buddy texted and asked if I could swing by and drop off a change of clothes and a toothbrush and stuff like that. So I go over there and the mom is outside in the driveway, and my son and his buddy are inside playing video games on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

So I hand the mom his bag and she asks if I want to play basketball. Seemed like an odd question since I was just dropping stuff off, I assumed this meant get the boys outside to play some basketball on a nice day, so I said "uh yeah, sure". Turns out she wasn't referring to the boys. She just wanted to play some one-on-one. So we start playing basketball - meanwhile, every so often I yell through the screen door at my son to get him and his buddy out there to no avail.

But here's where it gets uncomfortable, about 10 minutes into the game the husband drives up. And there I am, just playing one-on-one basketball with his wife. I mean what would you be thinking if you rolled up at your house and some guy you hardly know is playing basketball with your wife?

By the way, she was not Caitlin Clark, but a pretty solid player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT