ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Caitlin Clark still isn’t hot, at all, but she sure as hell is trying. And I respect that. She’s getting closer, for sure.
By closer, I assume you mean Yakutsk on the Risk board.

She’s female Armando Bacot.

Reactions: NW50
I’m all for NIL and the athletes being compensated in some form but as it is now cannot be a sustainable model. I’d like to think that a “free market” situation will work its way out but there will always be loopholes that will be exploited.
That's what used to be known as "cheating", and the most storied progams in collegiate athletics were built upon loopholes and exploitation. When it happens again, it'll really just be the same thing, in a different package.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
No, the NCAA had 10+ years to see this coming down the pike, and did nothing to get ahead of it. Greasy bureaucrats like Mark Emmert were only worried about taking care of themselves and their buddies.

If the NCAA had any foresight or leadership at all, they would have anticipated this and made at least any effort to implement reasonable regulations with the consent of its member schools.

The NCAA is the real problem here. As it pretty much has been for decades.
Emmett should be in prison for how horrible he was as ncaa president.

Emmett should be in prison for how horrible he was as ncaa president.
Like Goodell and the NFL, isn’t the revenue better than it ever was? Meaning, you may not like the product but the thing that matters the most is as big as ever.

Don't forget, Emmert was President of University of Washington when Enes Kanter committed to play there. At that point, there were no questions about his eligibility.

Fast forward, Kanter decommits, Emmert becomes President of the NCAA, and voila - Enes is ineligible. Corrupt little weasel.

And again, football is the revenue driver in college sports. The NCAA doesn't receive that, the conferences do.

Next thing we know you're going to tell us he isn't really the director of a Fortune 500 company.

False.

Joe Adams

Joe Adams​

Director at Heartland Payment Systems
New Albany, Indiana, United States

*****​
  • global_payments_logo
    Global Payments Inc.
    Indiana University Bloomington

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I don't feel one bit sorry for any of these kids that decide they want to leave because they are looking for a raise and then find out they have overestimated their value. Decisions have consequences so they were have to be able to live with whatever happens. Welcome to real world.

I don't disagree but I think a lot of this is kids (I know they're technically adults) getting bad advice and outright leeched on by family, friends, and other hangers on. They don't have enough sense or spine to make the right decisions.

-I print everything including my signature. Been RAILING against teaching silly ass cursive forever, what a waste of time.

Refused to write in cursive starting in 7th grade, music teacher was LIVID when I turned in my paper in print instead of the required cursive, was a child of conviction and hot takes.

Taking the GRE, you had to write a paragraph in cursive to prove it was you. I couldn’t do that and they laughed and said just make it up, which I did… probably looked awesome for the person grading it.

No one writes anything anymore anyway, so why learn two ways to do that? Americans can barely read and execute basic math…

-Caitlyn is trying but I think she’s not going to appease her middle America fanbase with designer clothes. I completely understand why she wants to do all that, building brand and whatnot though.

I’ve already stated I’d 100% sleep with her, if I’m having babies I don’t want average, I want superhumans.

-Went on my first date in a coon’s age (they actually don’t live that long just fyi). Went great and she invited me home to smoke a bit and hangout.

Excused myself at 10p so she could “be rested in case she decided to take a charter out the next morning” but was really leaving before anything was expected or perceived to be me waiting to get laid.

Really not trying to just sleep around right now (it’s been months and months) because it doesn’t provide any real happiness. #nohomo

We hungout all day today as well and she came to lunch with my friends which in itself is a LOT and did great.

Anyway, was a great time with her and couldn’t have asked for a better trip to see the lifelong friend I made there.

Probably spent $600 in a four day trip there which is pretty incredible. Not drinking, having a free place to stay and bringing some of my own food really makes it affordable lol.

I’ll be back very soon, touching LOVE that place.

-Good college buddy is starting a WSP/Phish/Billy Strings run of 7 shows in 9 days between Vegas and California I think. Drug use the whole time…

Can’t FATHOM doing that these days, no thanks at all. Hope he enjoys though.

-Reading opposing fans, and some of our younger fans, saying why are you all happy?!?! You lost all your recruits and Cal!!!!!!

I just laugh knowing they have zero clue what he’s fully like and the other half just believes UK is him.

Actually pulling for a little failure from Cal so hopefully by the time he comes back here to rejoin the BBN he’s happy jolly Cal not eff you I know better Cal.

Hate to say it but he needs that as a human.

-Buenos noches GYERO!

Last edited:
The state legislature passed a law requiring cursive to be taught in schools this past session I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT