ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

The feel of Kentucky basketball I had during childhood is back. I didn’t realize just what was missing during the Cal years and what exactly made me so disgruntled even before he fell off, but…it’s this. It’s 20k people showing up for a press conference. It’s HOPE. I am so excited for what’s ahead for the first time in…almost a decade. 🥹🥲

given WS’s story about Brad with a hoodie pulled up at Whole Foods, it’s clear the Calipari family knew we were done with them.

After today, the whole basketball world knows we were done with them.

If has beens like Teague who were treated like gold by our fan base want to draw their line in the sand on team Cal, have a time, meanwhile I would welcome a John Wall ex player who loves UK and its fan base and has credibility with recruits to the coaching staff any day.

With a tear in my eye I finally feel like we have our program back.

This has been, and is going to be, one big middle finger to Cal and I can only hope that he realizes how we feel. I wish him the best but I hope he never wins shit. And that is the last time I will ever give one shit about that bum. I. CAINT. WAIT!!!!!

Mark Pope to Cal:

bitch_slap.jpg

Was on the treadmill when the players started getting off the bus. They played the old intro music (bulls intro) and I cranked it up to 8.5 for two miles. Also, it may have gotten a little misty seeing those old 90’s players all together.

Nice to have one of us leading us again. I’m sure some of the cal players didn’t appreciate some of the words but they’re big boys and they’ve been giving it.

I don't really care about the story; did my man Tiger Woods go from 45 to 58 years old since the last golf season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT