ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO: New Look

750051d1375691272-996-spoiler-mod-suggestions-big-spoiler.jpg
24.gif

I don't really care for any of their music, but I'd say tswift > Selena >>>>> Miley.

My number one is easily Anna Kendrick. I'd put Emma Watson in my top 5 too because nerd and hermione. I'd say 30 something britney is better than Miley.

The UL shirt sorta ruined JLaw for me.

Actually, Miley is the most naturally beautiful name listed so far on this page......but her "transformation" didn't exactly help her out. I get that. I'm a huge fan, in the same pron-loving way that I'm also a huge fan of Bonnie Rotten and Christy Mack, but I "get it."

Taylor, on the other hand. Jesus. I don't know how anyone can have her at the top of any list ever. She has a very average body, and her face is alien-looking. Just really no celebrity-level attraction there at all. Ridiculous.

I also like Zooey Deschanel and ScarJo still. I tend to go more for cute.

Internet has ruined me. I don't think I have a top 5 outside of a 1-2 go to's. Rest are all about my mood.

Natalie Dormer (GoT) doesn't do crap for me but I get why she's got to others even beyond her role in the show.

Actually, Miley is the most naturally beautiful name listed so far on this page......but her "transformation" didn't exactly help her out. I get that. I'm a huge fan, in the same pron-loving way that I'm also a huge fan of Bonnie Rotten and Christy Mack, but I "get it."

Taylor, on the other hand. Jesus. I don't know how anyone can have her at the top of any list ever. She has a very average body, and her face is alien-looking. Just really no celebrity-level attraction there at all. Ridiculous.

Christ... just false. Swift is completely beautiful by conventional standards. I mean, knockout status IMO. Timeless beauty.

Not sure what you even mean by "celebrity standards" but I'm starting to think that is just a misnomer. "WCC standards" would be more accurate.

I googled Gomez, btw. She looks like a pudgy hostess at El Nopal. No thanks.

- I'm the last guy to go for the 5'10" slender blondes, but what's not to get about Swift? If you like that type, she's it. Pretty, tight body and ridiculous legs.

- I think Natalie Dormer is sexy as F. A solid #2 behind Dany on GOT for me.

Gotta sit two booths away or you're gay.

Oh, and if you're going for Miley, why not go all the way for Taylor Momsen. Has some talent and is clearly a freak. Plus her best friend is purportedly Jenna Haze which is a top 5 all time pron star

PTI is usually on the complete other side of these arguments.

Team SAE.

Worship Taylor. That photo Mossip posted is her with the band HAIM. Three pretty ordinary looking sisters.

How far away are we as a society from not even being able to publicly discuss whether a certain human being is physically attractive? Doesn't seem too far away.

How far away are we as a society from not even being able to publicly discuss whether a certain human being is physically attractive? Doesn't seem too far away.
Well, hopefully state-mandated eugenics, cloning, surgery, etc. will force everyone to be attractive and it won't be an issue. In 100 years, "ugly" will no longer exist, IMO.

Not a ton of behaviors are more cringe worthy than when a couple, when it's just the two of them, sit on the same side of the booth at a restaurant. Guy here has taken it next level and put his arm around the woman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT