ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFG Bobcats!

montana-state-bobcats-via-fb.jpg

Nailed a brisket cook yesterday. Hot hold overnight. Vasectomy this morning. Frozen peas, bbq and basketball all day. Cats win. About as good as a day can go, considering the start.

Before making an old fashioned tonight, I decided to google how long to wait after taking Valium. Glad I did. Sounds like I avoided certain death, per the internet.

Some shaky moments, but overall solid game. Killed the glass. Wallace still doesn’t look 💯 to me. When Reeves and Toppin are on, we’re tough.

Feels good.

I know he’s hurt but CJ not being that reliable outside shooter he was brought it to be is really hurting this offense. Can the basketball Gods throw us a bone and give him his stroke back?

Reactions: jayroon
I mean this with all senecerity, I’d bet any of you and if I won I’d let it slide or if even vouch for you on my book and if you Welch I’d pay it and say to hell with it.

That is one dude I can’t wait to take me up on any bet to ridicule the F’ing shit out of forever in the event I win.

I’ve kept most gambol private, except my losses of course, but man let me get 1 up on that tar heel loving bitch boi and that will never die!

We need another scorer. It’s a damn shame CJ can’t give it to us. That being said. We r as good as anyone left in our region. Whether we take advantage is up to the guys but with a giant crowd Sunday and a broken bracket, can’t ask for much more. And yes the crowd will be a huge factor Sunday.

I’ll also go on record and say this, I love Cawwod!

I’ll be damned if that SOB isn’t just the perfect hint of smartass mixed with the exact right amount of UK pride!

Tell ‘em how it is sir! I’m with ya!!

JFC, I’m drunk AF, but did I just hear that Penny has had his gambol of playing a 26YO with 4 fouls the whole 2nd half?

26YO? Great googliiy moogly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT