ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAH giving the team a motivational speech.

Seems fitting….
love and hip hop waiting GIF by VH1

Cal flips through rolodex for a motivational contact and draws Ashton Hagans. What the f*ck?

If you just refuse to go back in a game, while Tennessee is erasing a 20 point lead, get suspended for the season finale, declare for the draft, go undrafted, end up in the G League coming off the bench making less than the janitor mopping the court.

Cal flips through rolodex for a motivational contact and draws Ashton Hagans. What the f*ck?

If you just refuse to go back in a game, while Tennessee is erasing a 20 point lead, get suspended for the season finale, declare for the draft, go undrafted, end up in the G League coming off the bench making less than the janitor mopping the court.
Just amazingly tone deaf.

Reactions: grantbob
Maybe the message was to not be a loser like he was/is. I know that I would play 10% harder if it meant not turning out like that bum.

Or...

Hagans plays in Greensboro where the game is and came to watch his old team practice and Cal had him talk to the team while he was there.

I can't think of anyone better to talk to the team about taking advantage of your opportunities when they present themselves or else you might end up playing minor league ball in Greensboro.

Or...

Hagans plays in Greensboro where the game is and came to watch his old team practice and Cal had him talk to the team while he was there.

I can't think of anyone better to talk to the team about taking advantage of your opportunities when they present themselves or else you might end up playing minor league ball in Greensboro.
Scared Straight: Kentucky Basketball Edition

Or...

Positive thoughts. Positive Thoughts.....

Reactions: Col. Angus
Welp...the madness has started.

Not sure I've seen a kid as devastated as the Virginia kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT