ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like rain clouds just follow poor Anth around. Treacherous everyday everywhere . 🌧️
Just calling it like I see it.

Sunshine and roses over here, babe.

I'm not the one flying off the handle every time someone posts a picture of Portnoy(who says masshole?) or mentions Rogan. It's like Pavlov with you whenever either are mentioned. We get it, you hate successful dudes.

Bobby Abreu was an interesting case. He’s absolutely not a HOFer, but as a career 290/390 hitter with 300 homers, his numbers sure have aged well.

Just calling it like I see it.

Sunshine and roses over here, babe.

I'm not the one flying off the handle every time someone posts a picture of Portnoy(who says masshole?) or mentions Rogan. It's like Pavlov with you whenever either are mentioned. We get it, you hate successful dudes.

I’m not your babe, friend.

So cows cause global warming but prehistoric elephants help mitigate climate change. Good to know.
Something about knocking over trees and packing the snow up there. I'm all for it. Could you imagine seeing that? Also bringing back a more recent (thylacine) tiger dog marsupial in Tasmania. I think maybe passenger pigeons as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotchLickKat
Something about knocking over trees and packing the snow up there. I'm all for it. Could you imagine seeing that? Also bringing back a more recent (thylacine) tiger dog marsupial in Tasmania. I think maybe passenger pigeons as well.

Nope. Next thing you know velociraptors are running around Shilito.

Reactions: UKRob 73
Pretty sure we've all played organized sports on here. Does anyone at any level they ever played ever remember telling the coach you weren't interested in playing a certain position, just because?

I sure as hell don't.
I had a coach that wanted me to catch one year and I told him I didn’t want to. I had to tell him that I didn’t have my cup on even though it was blatantly obvious that I did. Of course I was like 10-11 years old and the equipment didn’t fit me anyway. Regardless of that I wasn’t going from short to behind the plate. Not really the same thing but I’m bored.

Not the same thing, but I was the 2nd best player on my basketball team for most years behind a guy named Mike. One of the years that Mike didn't play I told coach I wouldn't go into the final seconds of a playoff game because he didn't draw up the final shot for me. That other dude hit the winning shot for us. 🤷‍♂️

A game actually ends in less than 2 hours for once and they spend 10 minutes talking about the game and interviewing a Missouri player?

Reactions: Col. Angus
This place is C-R-A-Z-Y.

Turns out the benches are on the BASE line, rather than the SIDE line. Wow just wow. No clue how we would ever be able to win 8 in a row here.

Toppin is not a very good basketball player, wtf kinda pass was that he tried to force into Oscar?? That looks like something a 6th grader would do

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT