ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I'll take LSU today at least, I'm on UVa tom, Zags/Tech/Nevada, Houston.

-Cal leaving UK for another CBB job :joy: and to be more obscure [roll]

-Great call to stay home this weekend. Recharge the batteries.

-Action Network:raised_hands:

Bracket Shorts:

-Least Chalky S16 picks: Maryland, UC Irvine

-Upset Alert: Auburn vs New Mexico State. Utah St. vs UNC

-Toughest early games to pick: Florida/Nevada, Iowa St/Houston, Auburn/Kansas, Nova/Purdue

-West is gonna be fun. 7-8 teams have a legit chance of coming out of that region.

-Least surprising Cinderalla? Buffalo

-Final 4: Duke, Gonzaga, UVA, UK

Emphatic no. Not even up for debate.

Agreed.

It’s almost like those kids who’s parents paid their way to get into “prestigious” schools. Yeah you’re there, but you didn’t really *deserve* to be.

Stolen valor. You didn’t earn the trident.

I'm not trying to be paranoid at all...but is hard cast for precautionary reasons even a thing? They do that with a boot all the time now. But a hard cast?

I guess if Cal starts saying he hasn't talked to PJ since the injury we are just screwed.

[sick]

Vanderbilt
Poythress
WC-S
Noel
PJ

Missing anyone?

[roll] at Matt mentioning this as an opportunity to play 4 guards in the 2nd round. If you think this means that Quickley/Baker will get more playing time over Nick/EJ you haven't been paying much attention.

Travis Graf just posted this on HOB...

Physical therapist just sent me this.

I’m assuming the sprain caused quite a bit of swelling that they’re having trouble trying to go away. The boot doesn’t do much for swelling, and him putting pressure on it may be aggravating the healing process, resulting in more swelling. A hard cast is probably an attempt to keep the swelling out to speed up the healing process a bit more. If I were them, I’d shut him down for the whole week (at least), but they need him asap so they’re trying to speed this healing process up a bit

Hopefully that’s the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT