ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-that is tuition, pti. No r&b/books/fees in that number. Total coa at UK is 23k. Its dumb.

-there is some value to the social college "experience"...so bctc(the choice i would make if i were a non-traditional/adult student) may not be the best choice for a kid.

Talk about feeling out of touch. I had no idea that I was supposed to be that impressed that someone went to USC.

I knew that Billy Ray Valentine wore a Harvard tie, but man...

Reactions: Century Cat
melon.png

Very Underrated Movie BTW.

Graduated from UK in 2010 - Left with a 11K tab for a undergrad in Finance.

Brother graduated from UK in 2018 - Left with a 22K tab for a undergrad in Finance.

We both spent our first two years at BCTC. School is getting touching brutal.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Buzz to TAMU makes all kinds of sense, since he's a Texas guy and was an assistant there. But I still think he might be holding out for one of the Big 12's premier jobs(Texas, OU, maybe Kansas if Self makes the jump).

Graduated from UK in 2010 - Left with a 11K tab for a undergrad in Finance.

Brother graduated from UK in 2018 - Left with a 22K tab for a undergrad in Finance.

We both spent our first two years at BCTC. School is getting touching brutal.

You are hereby ordered to be executed at dawn, hope it was worth it!

PTI(pti)

*wipes brow*

Shew... thank god I got accepted into the University of Alabama on my own merits. Sure they had a (likely)100% acceptance rate, but if my parents had to give a donation it probably would've amounted to about $75 and some canned goods.

--- My Alabama: sub-20,000 enrollment and ~$3,000 tuition

Their Alabama: damn near 40,000 enrollment and ~$10,000+ in tuition

--- Scumbags

- Last week was in San Pedro, Belize. Holy touching shit. What an incredible place. I'd been to Belize City and hopped off for a day tour/cruise, but that's all I essentially knew about it. Heard lots of people going lately, but didn't realize what a gem it is. Has been growing steadily, and I'm sure it'll blow up soon enough.

Relatively cheap, incredible beaches, everyone speaks English, locals super accommodating and genuine people, great food, absurdly clean. Oh, and the clearest water I've ever seen.

Gambled on chickens shitting on a square. Catamaran cruise to a party island. Swam with rays and nurse sharks. Lunch 100 ft out in 3ft crystal clear water. The works, really.

100000% recommend if anyone has an itch to try out something different. Will certainly be back; be an incredible place to own a house and rent, VRBO, etc.

- Nashville starting to pop will school colors last night...Saturday will be something else if it's us vs UT. These UT fans are ***really*** feelin' themselves after whooping up on us. Can't wait.

- Family friendly Book of Mormon this weekend too. [roll]

- Louisville looking more and more likely, just have to take care of business! Starting to get those March jitters already.

- Big Calcutta up in Cincy have a group going in, if anyone would like to partake shoot me a message/email.

- Tyler Thompson (rightfully) gets hell here, but her little Nashville guide is pretty spot on, honestly.

I need to read her Nashville guide since I haven't been there in 2 years and I haven't lived there in 12. Eek. How has it been that long?

I give zero fvcks about this admission scandal.

The only interesting post so far today is from Chumps.

- I'd move Texas Tech to a 2 and LSU to a 3. Duke will get a 1 if Zion is back combined with an ACCT win.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Not yet. They very recently announced it so I think it'll be summer before it opens up. Sunda in the Gulch is great though, right next door.

It's absurd. With that said, with good weather a few domestos on those rooftops are hard to beat.

ROOFTOP POWER RANKINGS:

1. George Jones rooftop
2. Underground
3. LA Jackson
4. FGL
5. Jason Aldean
6. Luke Bryan (connected to JA on top)
7. Tootsie's
8. Dierks Bentley Whiskey Row
9. Crazy Town
10. ACME

Doubt I'll even attempt Tin Roof this weekend.

They also closed Paradise Park permanently few months back. Sad day. New boutique hotel and rooftop going in.

Is kid rocks bar called the big donkey or what.

Wouldn’t expect anything different from a person from Detroit who sings a song called sweet home Alabama

-ive done the ruby's/ruth's chris/morton's et al stuff plenty. Its fine but for the money i *much* prefer a proper fine dining/white tablecloth establishment. I mean i love meat and starch as much as anyone not named dr. bob...but the high end steakhouse bit seems a bit "vegas" to me. Very tasty but played, imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT