ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see us winning the SC game. More playmakers, and it's going to be a snake pit in Columbia.

We'd win 3 or 4 out of 10.

Then again we looked like ass the first 2 games last year. Hopefully there's a Benny Snell waiting to emerge...

Clay posts on the main board occasionally. He's the insufferable c-word you expect him to be. That entire segment was tough to watch for a variety of reasons already covered. But, Clay Travis is a giant bag of dicks.

Reactions: GrandePdre
You really need to get a tattoo across your forehead that says,

em detah syawla sah OREYG
won em setah OREYG
em etah syawla lliw OREYG

(Make sure your tat guy mirrors the orientation of the letters too, not that it's gonna matter anyway)

How about you getting one that says "Black Mamba 12.5 loves choking on 12.5 inch Black Mambas." Hell get it on your forehead or tramp stamp. I wish you would get it on the forehead that way everyone will know what a true GAF you are.

If everyone based their fan allegiance on the moral decisions of NFL executives... well... the league wouldn't exist.

There is absolutely no chance Mizzou/Purdue will be over in 3 1/2 hours. Hope they throw us on SEC Alt or ESPNews or we might not see a snap until late in the 1st qtr.

How about you getting one that says "Black Mamba 12.5 loves choking on 12.5 inch Black Mambas." Hell get it on your forehead or tramp stamp. I wish you would get it on the forehead that way everyone will know what a true GAF you are.
Deep down you must know everyone in GYERO hates you, despite the fact you tried to get them a really good deal on some cool t-shirts. Still though, you continue vainly seeking their approval.

That makes you a quasi-tragic figure. A buffoon to be sure, but a sad, tragic buffoon nonetheless.

Clay Travis reached his zenith early this evening.

Imagine your headstone reading, "at age 39(?), said 'boobs' live on CNN."

It's tough to leave off the lice infestation and subsequent removal from the Delta flight which led him to appear on Inside Edition, but whaddya gonna do?

Man. What a legacy he is creating right before our eyes.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
kid-caught-staring-boobs-game.gif

5UMgk.gif

caught-staring-at-boobs-gifs-8.gif

cnNHPR7.gif

Reactions: Mashburned
(I watched the video and didn't think she looked all that offended tbh)

I'm sure that some producer was screaming "LOOK MORE OFFENDED AND MAKE SURE YOU SPELL OUT BOOBS INSTEAD OF SAYING IT! COME ON TOOTS! I NEED MORE SCOWL!" in her earpiece.

I don't say this lightly, but B Rax is exactly right about the whole thing being a scam.

My favorite part is Mad Angry Black Guy trying to hold a straight face and pretend to be offended about boobs. He should get an Emmy.

Whatever Louisville did or even almost did trumps whatever you did, regardless of sport or scenario.

Ruby's took out the Tv's in the bar? Damnit.

Where to watch the uk game in downtown Cincinnati?

- Lacheys is a good sports bar in OTR. Smoke Justis just across the Roebling Bridge in Covington is another. Also- Holy Grail and Tin Roof on the Banks.

- So, Anth was a Bengals fan, decided not to be because they are losers, and now loves taking cheap shots at those of us who stayed loyal. Basically, he's UKO, only in slim fit jeans and no Drakkar Noir.

They do realize Clemson won the National Championship last year? I guess the Heisman trumps titles these days.

That 'burn' makes me scratch my head, but I appreciate the conviction.

"Yeah Clemson, you knocked us out of making the playoffs and you won the National Title, and if we're being honest DeShaun Watson probably should have won the Heisman, but ha! We have a Heisman Trophy winner and you don't!"

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
- Lacheys is a good sports bar in OTR. Smoke Justis just across the Roebling Bridge in Covington is another. Also- Holy Grail and Tin Roof on the Banks.

- So, Anth was a Bengals fan, decided not to be because they are losers, and now loves taking cheap shots at those of us who stayed loyal. Basically, he's UKO, only in slim fit jeans and no Drakkar Noir.
Nope. Never been a Bengals fan or owned a piece of their gear. Was an Oilers fan and they folded. Never changed a sports team allegiance in my life. UK/Reds.

I was a free agent. In the early aughts I went to a few games then looked into a season ticket package. Then Chris Henry and the boys helped me make a fantastic decision.

GameDay crowd enthusiasm is a joke.

Guess that should come as no surprise. They'll always be an absentee, late arriving fan base that prefers to get their grind on in an asphalt jungle over actually going to the game.
Most of them can't be bothered to show up for their kid's birthday parties or high school graduations, so it's no surprise they can't make it out for this.

Last edited:
- Furniture shopping is impossible. I'm in an awful mindset caught between caring just enough to keep looking but not caring enough to get the process over with. Need a new kitchen table, couch, chair, TV stand, coffee tables/end tables. Puke.

- Ugly defensive game tonight. Wouldn't be betting on the Cats to cover. Hopeuflly the rest of the slate is entertaining enough to keep me occupied.

- Very few better feelings than an early Saturday workout, run a few errands, burgers on the grill, touch of yard work in the early afternoon, then an empty slate for the rest of the day. #blessed

- Gorgeous weekend in Nashville. Hope wcc is getting his fill.

- Top Golf opens next week, about two miles from my house. Eeeek

- Went to open windows this morning and shut the AC off..and realized we have NO TOUCHING SCREENS. Who builds a house and doesn't install screens? And what idiot doesn't check that before purchasing a said house.

So if anyone has a window/screen guy in Nashville they'd like to recommend, I'm all ears.

Reactions: buckethead1978
- Went to open windows this morning and shut the AC off..and realized we have NO TOUCHING SCREENS. Who builds a house and doesn't install screens? And what idiot doesn't check that before purchasing a said house.

So if anyone has a window/screen guy in Nashville they'd like to recommend, I'm all ears.

This is pretty common honestly. I'd call the builder and ask him to contact his supplier for the screens.

For my builders I bundle them separate and keep them in the building until asked for. Otherwise the bricklayers destroy them and I have to reorder them and they become a pain in the ass anyway.

A few different homeowners just called over the past few weeks and were pleasantly surprised when I already had them at no additional cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT