ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau Gasol just randomly standing in the golf gallery. Just got home so the announcers might have already noted he was there.

Did some power washing today, about 5 hours worth. Never again, another reminder/another lesson that you should pay people to do shit like that. I'll do a few odds and ends around the house but other than that I'm paying someone to do the hard labor.

Reactions: anthonys735
Did some power washing today, about 5 hours worth. Never again, another reminder/another lesson that you should pay people to do shit like that. I'll do a few odds and ends around the house but other than that I'm paying someone to do the hard labor.

That shit kills your back. I always think it's a good idea and then you get out there and after you blast some big spot, you think you're a little tired, but "I'll just do one more little section". Next thing you know you've been out there for hours and you feel like hell.

Reactions: cawoodsct
That a boy. Household tasks and projects are so overrated. Any one that enjoys that shit is just lying and really just enjoys the time away from the family.

I honestly enjoy manual labor type stuff like that. Turn on a podcast, get lost in the pressure washing and 3-5 hours later you've gotten a lot of work done, some nice sun on your shoulders and a little pride in your shuffle.

Other projects I like; pulling down Palm pods, raking/blowing leaves, brushing a pool, etc. But pressure washing is number 1. Gal's brother and I actually did the pavers at their parents house and two neighbors in the last two days.

Got to Leadville just in time to see Jason Sehorn finish the 100 mile mountain bike race. He may look small on a football field but he's a beast. And assuming he's still married to Angie whatever -- she's super dope.

My Airbnb is The Happy Happie Fun House. Rolling papers and weed menus in every room. The house manager was sitting in the living room killing a water bong and recording dubstep. Win.

Watched the start of the women's marathon this morning because there is nothing else on and it's amazing to me how close they all run together at the start. I realize it will thin out but that drives me nuts. I'd be so afraid of being clipped or clipping someone. Also can't believe that the marathon course consists of 3 10k loops before heading to the finish. Seriously, could they not find a spot with less repeatable distance?

Watched the start of the women's marathon this morning because there is nothing else on...

ManU's Premier League Opener. Zlatan Ibrahimovic's debut up front and Jose Mourinho's on the sideline. Paul Pogba sitting this one out though. Should be a fun side to watch this season. ManU, ManCity (with Guardiola), Chelsea, and Arsenal are all stacked. And Tottenham is always in the mix. Should be a great season.

NBCSN. Perfect for a lazy weekend morning. Great background chanting as well.

Underrated Acvtivity: Putt Putt. Always fun to get out for an hour a slap a few balls around with friends. Obviously went with UK Blue ball ftw. Awesome to see a guy roll up in his BMW and get out with his own putter[laughing].

Well no one really drinks in the group so things like that are actually pretty good ways to get out of the house and have some fun. Think about the last time you did something with a group in which no one drank. What activity was that?

Hitting up Top Golf tonight which should be a blast.
http://topgolf.com/us/tampa/gallery/

I would twist your soft little upper east side arm behind your back until it snapped, Dennis.

Then light a crispie. And take the money.

You better bring Gus Jacobs, if you want any chance of that, punk.

Actually, I find it hilarious that the only thing in this posts that bothers me, is that Brooks thinks I live on the Upper East Side. Hurtful, IMO.

SprInt tri this morning. Survived and finished in one piece, so major goal achieved.

But I need a dummies guide to cycling.

Did great on swim and run (for me). Pretty much got destroyed by everyone on the bike. Embarrassing, really.

Didn't help that it was pushing 85-90 degrees this morning at 9 (insert Anthony/bbdk comment here), but no excuses. I sucked donkey balls on the bike portion.

Definitely want to do another, but I need to drop some weight before. My body is not exactly built for distance. And there's nothing "sprint " about these for f**** sake.

Nearly a perfect finish for Olympic golf. Just needed Kuchar to birdie 16 instead of three putting for par, and needed him to hit his putt two inches further on 18. 3 way tie at -15 with an American involved would've been incredible. Still great, but would've been even better.

I like how the IOC is now saying that the USOC denied it at first which is why they denied it. Geez,what a group of corrupt SOBs.

Well....golf has already established itself as one of the better Olympic events IMO. Should bring out all the big names in 2020. Just need to figure out how to award team medals to go along with the individual ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT