ADVERTISEMENT

Griffin Gate Area in Lex

TexasTimCat

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2003
I am looking at booking a team event for my work team at Griffin Gate Marriott in Lex.

I am familiar with Lex but not this area.

Any feedback on the area in general? I know when you get to New Circle and N. Broadway it appears more industrial.

Any feedback appreciated.

Best best bet is to book it at the Holiday Inn of of exit 104, strip club right across the street and plenty of gas station/fast food combo stores within walking distance.

If you know New Circle and Broadway, then I'm assuming you've already checked on the Catalina's rates for a group retreat.

Griffin Gate is right off the interstate. It's nice but if you want to do something else you're a few miles away from downtown.

Let's face the truth. If you ask for advice on ANY subject on the Paddock, then you are a loser. You have lost. You are too stupid to find the info you seek in the proper forum.

Who is your leader? Who is the dumbass that leads you idiots to ask these questions?

Griffin Gate Marriott, ah yes. They turn the bar into a specialty joint on the weekends catering to Texas businessmen. Friday is Tranny night. Sat. night is Fatty++. Your team will love it.

Originally posted by ymmot31:

Let's face the truth. If you ask for advice on ANY subject on the Paddock, then you are a loser. You have lost. You are too stupid to find the info you seek in the proper forum.

Who is your leader? Who is the dumbass that leads you idiots to ask these questions?
A$$hole I will take my "loser" status over what you got going on all day long.

Sitting there on your big bad computer telling everyone about themselves...precious.

Why don't you yell upstairs and remind your folks how successful you are...I am sure it will warm your mothers heart as she cuts the crust off of your sandwiches...

BTW - thanks for playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT