ADVERTISEMENT

Greensboro roll call.

Bought one ticket for the full session on Friday. I haven't even looked to see what games I'll get to see. I just know UK plays at 7p ;)

Me and my oldest son will be there on Sunday (got the tickets), if we win on Friday. On a work trip and can't make it back in time for Friday's game, which sucks with the Cats finally having a NCAA game in NC just an hour away.

Not me. I believe in the saying "build it and they will come". This team, along with its coach, has not convinced me that winning titles is the most important thing to them. I simply can't support kids who choose when they want to practice, and coaches who go the length of avoiding accountability that Mr. John Calipari has gone to. A change is needed, top-down. We need kids in here who will run through brick walls just to be able to play for Kentucky.

Bought one ticket for the full session on Friday. I haven't even looked to see what games I'll get to see. I just know UK plays at 7p ;)
What’s the best option for tickets? Ticketmaster I presume. Not ready to shell out $600+ each for this one yet. My team name for these Cats is the “Heartbreakers”. I’ll be broken hearted if they lose and heart broke for not being there is they win.

I hope you all that go get your money's worth unlike the ones that went to the SEC Tournament. No way I would spend money on this team and coach right now with their play this year (multiple years really). They'd be better off if you didn't go. They seem to play better when it's a hostile environment this year with some good road wins lately.

What’s the best option for tickets? Ticketmaster I presume. Not ready to shell out $600+ each for this one yet. My team name for these Cats is the “Heartbreakers”. I’ll be broken hearted if they lose and heart broke for not being there is they win.
You can get upper level seats for Friday for $35.

My UK fandom is unconditional. If I can go, I go.

There’s always a chance of a loss.

If there wasn’t then why play?
You are a better fan than me then, even if I have been watching them for over 40 years.

But I won't chase a team and spend my hard earned dollars when you have players that seem not to give a crap, a coach who may be way past his prime, and a few years of very below UK standards results.

I expect the UK program to at least make me want to go travel, and the last few years that really has not been happening.

Sad to say it, but maybe that makes my fandom conditional.

I used Ticketmaster, but they are all about the same, after fees which you don’t see until check-out.
This morning for Sunday there were 5 seats about 3 rows off the floor around FT line for $225+! Anything else in the lower sides were much higher. But there were some lower corners and behind backboard seats for just over 100. I went with upper 1st row corner for 105+.

Reactions: Caintuk
You are a better fan than me then, even if I have been watching them for over 40 years.

But I won't chase a team and spend my hard earned dollars when you have players that seem not to give a crap, a coach who may be way past his prime, and a few years of very below UK standards results.

I expect the UK program to at least make me want to go travel, and the last few years that really has not been happening.

No. I get it. I was that way when Tubby was here.

TickPick.

No extra fees. Only sales tax (6%?) added at the end.

Reactions: Caintuk and YouKay
KSR has an online bracket challenge. Not much money for prizes, but I may enter just for fun.

I'm deathly afraid of heights, too, but it isn't the height that kills you. The most dangerous parts are taking off and landing. Can't recover from a botched landing or from not having enough altitude. Once you're up they're your very safe. If something goes wrong there is time to recover. If not, then the impact is all the same and your last memories will go up in smoke. Once you've gotten past all that, the real problem becomes the hassle and the cost.

Reactions: ukjenning44
C’mon man! Wallace just has to get outta here as soon as possible!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT