ADVERTISEMENT

Greenberg taking shots at media

Look an inept coach who lost his job because he couldn't coach WAF, running interference for another coach who can't even design an inbounds play and still thinks we're playing ball in the 1990's...

9-16, Robert Morris, Shady Sharpe, Evansville, Richmond, etc, etc, etc, all happened prior to NIL.

Next excuse.

What irks me the most is “no collective real NIL”

WHO CARES??? The kids don’t care, they just want the money. The fans don’t care, they just want the best players. The NCAA doesn’t care, they’ll let you do whatever you want. Who do you think you’re impressing?!? Complete disconnect from reality.

Some of the fans, look at Kentucky like Kentucky will never be successful without cal and we are nothing without him. That’s a stupid take, Kentucky was successful before and will be afterwards. Also he is the head coach and is in a position where his results will get critiqued, Kentucky has had subpar results lately and he should be getting criticism

Some of the fans, look at Kentucky like Kentucky will never be successful without cal and we are nothing without him. That’s a stupid take, Kentucky was successful before and will be afterwards. Also he is the head coach and is in a position where his results will get critiqued, Kentucky has had subpar results lately and he should be getting criticism
I say this all the time.

People always say things will het REALLY bad when Cal leaves and we’ll see what bad is.

We were great before Cal, we’ll be great after him.

I say this all the time.

People always say things will het REALLY bad when Cal leaves and we’ll see what bad is.

We were great before Cal, we’ll be great after him.

Yeah that may have been true a few years ago, but with the transfer portal, a real players coach, and working with collectives, it’d take no more than one offseason.

He is defending his buddy cal and taking shots at our media
Seth Greenberg could care less about the success of the Program moving forward. Because of the business he's in, he cares only about "ACCESS" to Cal for quotes, interviews and such. He also knows that any negative critique/comments toward Cal will ensure that he loses access to the "thin-skinned" Calipari. Once UK moves on from Cal, Greenberg will begin singing the praise of the new UK coach to establish favorable access to the new coach so he can do "his" media job. Nothing he says should be considered honest, but rather self-serving.

Results on court are what counts not recruiting rankings, pre season rankings etc. The last several years have been sub par to say the least.
Take everything else out of the equation and this is what it boils down to. Win and we all shut up. Double down on freshmen when entire bb landscape has shifted to transfers, long as you win, I will shut up. He has been awful the past few seasons and that is just an undeniable fact. Everything else—on both sides—is just noise BS and fluff.

Your kidding.
Our local media does for sure but national....
Kentucky gets some of the highest ratings in CBB year after year, so yes I’m sure they want Kentucky to suck…

Some of y’all walk around with a victim complex and paranoia (and this doesn’t apply just to sports either) and it’s not a healthy combination.

1DKs2FK.png

I am old enough to remember when Kentucky was feared by all the other teams that came to play us or when we went on the road. It is just not that way anymore.
That hasn’t happened since Pitino’s pressure defense so that was long time ago. It was because of the press for forty minutes similar to Arkansas

Reactions: sefleming
One coach defending another imagine that. Cow sucks and so have his results lately. The proof is in the pudding, win or get out.
Damn you are so witty. I only wish I could come up with some of these cool ass phrases and catchy words. "Cow" now that took some deep, intelligent thinking to come up with.
Do you not see that as a grown adult that is really bizarre for normal people to use ? What does changing someone's name to a shitty new one add to the point ? To be honest with you, when I see people doing that, I immediately discard any opinion they might have. Go to the lab and try to come up with something new, or better yet, don't and just post your feelings or opinion on the situation by using at least educated thoughts, but preferably post using facts.

Kentucky gets some of the highest ratings in CBB year after year, so yes I’m sure they want Kentucky to suck…

Some of y’all walk around with a victim complex and paranoia (and this doesn’t apply just to sports either) and it’s not a healthy combination.
Lol victim complex.Of course UK gets on national TV and usually in the bigger games on the road. They love it when we get "upset" hell it leads off the sports segment of the news.Damn how naive can some people be.

Damn you are so witty. I only wish I could come up with some of these cool ass phrases and catchy words. "Cow" now that took some deep, intelligent thinking to come up with.
Do you not see that as a grown adult that is really bizarre for normal people to use ? What does changing someone's name to a shitty new one add to the point ? To be honest with you, when I see people doing that, I immediately discard any opinion they might have. Go to the lab and try to come up with something new, or better yet, don't and just post your feelings or opinion on the situation by using at least educated thoughts, but preferably post using facts.
Well I also call him “Triple C”, “CCC”, or “Caliprarie”. They all fit. Cow because he’s got fat and lazy, triple C and CCC because he obviously can’t coach and Caliprarie for obvious reasons. The guy is a has been, his gimmick has run its course and it’s time for him to go.
Don’t like it tell your daddy to get us to through the first weekend of the tournament and me on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT