ADVERTISEMENT

Great Terrance Clarke Documentary

This kid could end up #1 in the draft, he's that special. Can you imagine him on one side and Boson on the other coming at teams? SCARY! If we can get a top big like Greg Brown it's going to be a special year. I mean it's going to be special already, but a top big would make it ridiculous. Plus if somehow Quickly does decide to come back and lead the team that extra guy at the point would be an amazing luxury and round out one of the best teams we have seen put together at UK.

I really like Askew, but he's a reclass Freshman (Similar to Ashton) and we always look better with multiple options at the point. I know Christopher is more of an SG, but I really wish we would have stayed on him. Maybe Cal knew it wasn't going to happen, but that's another guard with a good handle that's almost Top 10 and would make this team even scarier. If somehow Quickly comes back then we wouldn't need him, but if he doesn't we might need another guy who can play point and do it naturally.

I do like how Cal got most of the work done early. At 6 we are looking good and now can put the full-court press on a big or two.

Last edited:
This kids confidence will be infectious and with Boston, who loves to shoot and can knock it down, we’re going to be the best scoring team in a long time. As for defense. WOW!! Long and quick!! Lmao. How can teams score on this team? Haha. Get Brown or Cliff, OR BOTH, it’s going to be fun years my brothers and sisters!!

This kid could end up #1 in the draft, he's that special. Can you imagine him on one side and Boson on the other coming at teams? SCARY! If we can get a top big like Greg Brown it's going to be a special year. I mean it's going to be special already, but a top big would make it ridiculous. Plus if somehow Quickly does decide to come back and lead the team that extra guy at the point would be an amazing luxury and round out one of the best teams we have seen put together at UK.

I really like Askew, but he's a reclass Freshman (Similar to Ashton) and we always look better with multiple options at the point. I know Christopher is more of an SG, but I really wish we would have stayed on him. Maybe Cal knew it wasn't going to happen, but that's another guard with a good handle that's almost Top 10 and would make this team even scarier. If somehow Quickly comes back then we wouldn't need him, but if he doesn't we might need another guy who can play point and do it naturally.

I do like how Cal got most of the work done early. At 6 we are looking good and now can put the full-court press on a big or two.
Crazy part is I think I saw Rivals has now got Boston at #4 and Clarke at #5 so that makes 2 top 5 players for next year!

Anyone know why things have been so quiet with respect to Clarke's season? I feel like we've seen a hundred things about Boston and a few about the other commits, but next to nothing about how Clarke is actually doing this season.

Anyone know why things have been so quiet with respect to Clarke's season? I feel like we've seen a hundred things about Boston and a few about the other commits, but next to nothing about how Clarke is actually doing this season.

Boston’s high school team is a publicity bonanza because it has Lebron James’ son on the roster along with two top 10 seniors and a top 10 sophomore.

Clarke’s team is nowhere near as heralded, and his coach deliberately doesn’t publish the box scores or player stats from Brewster games because he doesn’t want his players drinking the poison or neglecting the non-scored aspects of the game.

Well remember we are hearing so much about Boston because of who he is playing with and the national schedule Sierra Canyon plays. ESPN is carrying their games, which is crazy. Normally we would not be hearing much about any high school players. Clarke is having a fine season, I believe he recently had a 40+ point game.

Well remember we are hearing so much about Boston because of who he is playing with and the national schedule Sierra Canyon plays. ESPN is carrying their games, which is crazy. Normally we would not be hearing much about any high school players. Clarke is having a fine season, I believe he recently had a 40+ point game.
I get the lunacy with Sierra Canyon is because of Brony, just found it interesting how little press there is around a top 5 commit. I know Ben Roberts used to post stats for UK commits, but it doesn't look like he is doing that this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT