ADVERTISEMENT

Great practice pictures with Bradshaw!

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Many won't come back to this board again.

Hopefully
I don't think there is ANYONE on this board who hopes he doesn't play. Most of us just don't trust Calipari. This is about Calipari and what he's really at UK for. It's unfortunate that the players maybe don't feel they're getting the love they think they deserve, but Kentucky has always been about players giving their heart and soul for the program, leaving it all on the floor. A player who hasn't played hasn't left anything on the court. That's what this is about. Maybe this year Cal changes his perception on why he's here, if so then great!

K.L.U.T.C.H will stop at nothing to deceive the UK faithful. Now they are putting out deepfakes from “practice”.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they create a cybernetic Bradshaw that actually plays in the games. Those evil bastards.
Somebody won’t get that this is a joke and I’m going to laugh at their very serious reply

Just tell him that the NBA isn't holding a draft this upcoming June. It would relieve a lot of pressure on Cal.

Reactions: plumdog69
I don't think there is ANYONE on this board who hopes he doesn't play. Most of us just don't trust Calipari. This is about Calipari and what he's really at UK for. It's unfortunate that the players maybe don't feel they're getting the love they think they deserve, but Kentucky has always been about players giving their heart and soul for the program, leaving it all on the floor. A player who hasn't played hasn't left anything on the court. That's what this is about. Maybe this year Cal changes his perception on why he's here, if so then great!
This is so tiresome.

If you don't like how things are run here go find another program.

Somebody won’t get that this is a joke and I’m going to laugh at their very serious reply
AI is beyond scary. Not gonna lie i use it daily and StableSwarmUI is beyond scary and anyone can run it for free on their home PC. brave new world we live in now. a year from now it'll be at least 10x more advanced.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
AI is beyond scary. Not gonna lie i use it daily and StableSwarmUI is beyond scary and anyone can run it for free on their home PC. brave new world we live in now. a year from now it'll be at least 10x more advanced.
There's a reason that professors are able to discern that their students weren't really writing their own papers.

I wish Cal would play him tonight. Even if limited minutes.

I can’t imagine he will though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT