ADVERTISEMENT

Great practice clip

Very positive and affirming. Also, using good clear explanations. I think his teams will be hard workers and more like blue collar players with a few stars sprinkled in. I like the combination and am hopeful about the level of coaching that they are receiving.

Every time I see a clip of him coaching I want to post the Daffy gif. I think we are going to be good this year but honestly if it doesn't work out like we expect I am ok because I know what he is doing is what we all want out coach to be doing. If it takes and extra year or two to get back to the top I can deal with it.

Every single day he is coaching he is building a bonfire. When the players strike the match it is gonna be awesome.

Every time I see a clip of him coaching I want to post the Daffy gif. I think we are going to be good this year but honestly if it doesn't work out like we expect I am ok because I know what he is doing is what we all want out coach to be doing. If it takes and extra year or two to get back to the top I can deal with it.

Every single day he is coaching he is building a bonfire. When the players strike the match it is gonna be awesome.
Always creeps me out when I see the daffy thing. Like wtf? Who thinks like that?

• Haha
Reactions: IbnSaran
Always creeps me out when I see the daffy thing. Like wtf? Who thinks like that?
Sally Kohn Facepalm GIF by The Opposite of Hate
im horny jack nicholson GIF

Based on that clip I would say Pope seems way better suited to coach upperclassmen than elite freshmen. That almost conversational calm manner works much better with mature people. Not sure if that’s how he is all the time of course.

Reactions: Fox2monk

Really enjoyed this. Sorry if it has already been posted.
It just feels like Pope is destined to lead us to massive success if we can recruit the right players here. He’s a great coach. I really hope it works out because it’s a huge difference seeing these guys be coached instead of getting just life lessons, run/go, and no detail work all year.

It just feels like Pope is destined to lead us to massive success if we can recruit the right players here. He’s a great coach. I really hope it works out because it’s a huge difference seeing these guys be coached instead of getting just life lessons, run/go, and no detail work all year.

No doubt. Pope seems to be understanding all of the levels necessary for sustained success. Cal forgot job one is coaching them up and coming up with a game plan that works.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Details matter more than stars.
Amen brother.
If he wins, it's the feel good story of a lifetime.
I'm ready to cheer for someone I like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT