ADVERTISEMENT

Great moments in Bearcat History

Ugoff

All-American
May 7, 2009
Mascot Cuffed and Stuffed. Feel Free to add your own "Great Moments"

From 2010, the UC Mascot gets arrested at a football game for throwing snowballs. I almost forgot about this.
laugh.r191677.gif

18j55fhnyeb2sjpg.jpg

This post was edited on 3/20 1:54 PM by Ugoff

http://deadspin.com/5706162/cincinnatis-mascot-got-arrested-during-todays-game

Re: Great moments in Bearcat History: Mascot Cuffed and Stuffed

those videos are hilarious.

Re: Great moments in Bearcat History: Mascot Cuffed and Stuffed

Alright, I opened the thread expecting to see the mascot walking away with the police, but as soon as I saw that picture, I literally LOL'd.

Back in 1995 UC Player Art Long punches a Police Horse during a Traffic Stop along with player Danny Fortson both are arrested and charged with Disorderly Conduct and Long with Animal Abuse
This post was edited on 3/20 2:04 PM by Bluest Member

Art Long punches a horse

Another goody, I don't know if you've ever heard this guy doing color on a UC game, but he sounds like an old dude sitting in his living room yelling at the TV :

NCAA SILENCES UC RADIO MAN\ MACHOCK EJECTED FOR BERATING OFFICIALS

SALT LAKE CITY -- In the decade since leaving coaching to become a radio color analyst, Chuck Machock never seemed to understand that the rules of the two sidelines are different.
On one sideline, you can dispute an official's call to a degree. On the other, you keep your mouth shut.
On Thursday, an official muzzled the University of Cincinnati's radio color analyst.
Official Mike Kitts ejected Machock during the second half of the Bearcats' West Region first-round NCAA Tournament game against Gonzaga at Huntsman Center after Machock had pulled off his headset during WCKY-AM's live broadcast to voice his displeasure with Kitts' decision to eject UC head coach Bob Huggins. …

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT