ADVERTISEMENT

Grant nelson

The word in Alabama circles is that they’re still expecting him to sign after he completes a summer class that he needs to maintain his eligibility. I tend to believe that because it’s hard to believe that things would have stayed this silent for this long if he was still shopping around. Of course nothing is 100% until he signs on the dotted line, so we’ll wait and see.

Well, surely this nixes Grant Nelson to AL, right? Can't get a high level portal player to come in and compete for a starting spot when you already have a 5-star freshman at the same position.

Probably does to be honest.

The word in Alabama circles is that they’re still expecting him to sign after he completes a summer class that he needs to maintain his eligibility. I tend to believe that because it’s hard to believe that things would have stayed this silent for this long if he was still shopping around. Of course nothing is 100% until he signs on the dotted line, so we’ll wait and see.
Lol, like Reeves….

He's never been interested in UK from what I have heard.
That's what I've read also. I'm just being sarcastic because I get frustrated when it seems like UK can't get the best upperclassmen from the portal supposedly because they already have an OAD recruit signed at the same likely position, especially since I believe those transfers will usually be the more impactful player for the one year the freshman is at UK. Likewise, I really despise situations where it seems a player or his representatives is dictating what position the guy plays at UK, rather than where his current skill level would help the team the most.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
We need to get started on some 14 guys. We lost Bidunga the other day. I really liked him.
I’m hoping UK loses the recruiting class ranking title and instead focuses on building rosters that can actually compete for and maybe even win a championship. To do that it'll take more study and contemplation to identify the right players and how the pieces might fit together in the future, but some of the more successful programs lately seem to be doing it just fine.

As a joke or being serious
serious?
i seen it on twitter

that is why i asked the other day for some proof from anyone that he had committed to bama
i wonder if bama fans are angry and attacking him and the coach because he is dragging this out and creating so-called drama

serious?
i seen it on twitter

that is why i asked the other day for some proof from anyone that he had committed to bama
i wonder if bama fans are angry and attacking him and the coach because he is dragging this out and creating so-called drama
If he can’t get into to bama wouldn’t Michigan be a 1000 times harder thought?

I’m hoping UK loses the recruiting class ranking title and instead focuses on building rosters that can actually compete for and maybe even win a championship. To do that it'll take more study and contemplation to identify the right players and how the pieces might fit together in the future, but some of the more successful programs lately seem to be doing it just fine.
That would be nice but we always need some stud freshman too. Can’t let them all get off the board. I’d love a great mix of returnees. Freshman, and transfers you know we will end up having 9 spots to fill again.

Reactions: ORCAT and G-PIP
Can’t say that, it upsets the ccc lovers
Sure he can. But back it up with proof and examples. I good an idea, change your name to CCC, you are infatuated with it. You use it in EVERY post you make. You funny rascal you. Gosh you are witty and clever. Can you post more cool nicknames bashing our coach that aren't true ? Looks like he is closing pretty damn good right now huh ?

That would be nice but we always need some stud freshman too. Can’t let them all get off the board. I’d love a great mix of returnees. Freshman, and transfers you know we will end up having 9 spots to fill again.
I think you need to build rosters so you don't have 9 spots to fill. I'm assuming that high school recruiting is still how to build the core of your roster. I just believe you would be much better off limiting OAD freshmen to 1 or maybe 2 per season. In fact, personally if I had to choose between having 4 OAD freshmen every season or none, I would pick none.

Sure he can. But back it up with proof and examples. I good an idea, change your name to CCC, you are infatuated with it. You use it in EVERY post you make. You funny rascal you. Gosh you are witty and clever. Can you post more cool nicknames bashing our coach that aren't true ? Looks like he is closing pretty damn good right now huh ?
You want examples?
BJ Boston
Keion Brooks
Sahvir Wheeler

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT