ADVERTISEMENT

Got my UK shirt on today!

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
College Basketball Sport GIF by Kentucky Men’s Basketball. #BuiltDifferent

Last edited:
I haven't worn anything UK related in probably two months. Probably the longest span in my entire life, and that includes overseas deployments. I also refuse to spend a dime on UK swag until Cal is gone.

Sorry. Not trying to Johnny Raincloud everyone's game day spirit.

I haven't worn anything UK related in probably two months. Probably the longest span in my entire life, and that includes overseas deployments. I also refuse to spend a dime on UK swag until Cal is gone.

I don’t intentionally wear anything UK on game days now. If it happens it happens.
I did ask everyone to stop buying me clothes with UK on it. They can buy blue because it’s my favorite color.

I will start back when we have a new coach.
Dont have to worry about buying any KY FF or championship stuff with Cal.

My 2012 NC shirt is worn out.

I don’t intentionally wear anything UK on game days now. If it happens it happens.
I did ask everyone to stop buying me clothes with UK on it. They can buy blue because it’s my favorite color.

I will start back when we have a new coach.
Dont have to worry about buying any KY FF or championship stuff with Cal.

My 2012 NC shirt is worn out.
Gah, what a lame fan you are. This is even not including the cringey response to Nochi just because you know she's a female. Yikes.

Reactions: ukjenning44

You're a good fan 😔

Not me I rock it all day everyday, hat, shirt, sweatshirts, pajamas, hoodies, I got it all baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT