ADVERTISEMENT

Google Conspiracy Part 2

I just primed me an aluminum foil phone case. Screw ‘em.

tin-foil-iphone-case.jpg

I took a shit today... real nasty one. Like a shotgun blasted the inside of the bowl. After I flushed I had to tear off some extra TP and wipe the bowl down so my coworkers wouldn't know what happened. Kinda embarrassing.

10 minutes later I saw a Pepto ad on my Google search page.

I shit you not.

I took a shit today... real nasty one. Like a shotgun blasted the inside of the bowl. After I flushed I had to tear off some extra TP and wipe the bowl down so my coworkers wouldn't know what happened. Kinda embarrassing.

I shit you not.
Damnit Col...that made me laugh...now I'll be getting a robo call....Damn you!

I shit you not.

You have to be shitting me.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I work with a girl that always said “I’m gonna punch you in the throat”. I always said “that’s pretty harsh! Just slap me or something, but a punch tone throat?!?!” Well, it was our running joke. On Facebook early on in the dumb joke, I see an add for tee shirts that say “I’m gonna to punch you in the throat”. After that, I knew the phone listens to absolutely anything.

iPhone people, ever had your Siri wake up and complete a sentence you were saying when you didn’t even say “hey Siri” and you were completely randomly talking to someone else not even using your phone?

Reactions: Mashburned
I work with a girl that always said “I’m gonna punch you in the throat”. I always said “that’s pretty harsh! Just slap me or something, but a punch tone throat?!?!” Well, it was our running joke. On Facebook early on in the dumb joke, I see an add for tee shirts that say “I’m gonna to punch you in the throat”. After that, I knew the phone listens to absolutely anything.

iPhone people, ever had your Siri wake up and complete a sentence you were saying when you didn’t even say “hey Siri” and you were completely randomly talking to someone else not even using your phone?
XFiles11_08_cvr-MOCKONLY.jpg

I shit you not.

Good to know, Col. Thanks for the report.

Reactions: Col. Angus
On the way to work with the lil lady today. I am singing the jingle to her "the best part of waking up is having Foldgers in your cup"

I shit you not. She got an email from Foldgers on her Gmail acct about 5 minutes later. She's never received and email from Foldgers before.

That’s a thing

Eventually I’m convinced we’ll be encouraged to have the “uplink” in your body — and the network will be blended with AI

perfect hell of the hive-mind and the death of the will

On the way to work with the lil lady today. I am singing the jingle to her "the best part of waking up is having Foldgers in your cup"

I shit you not. She got an email from Foldgers on her Gmail acct about 5 minutes later. She's never received and email from Foldgers before.
That's funny.... and my story...
Was in a Lowes, looking at an Alexa, and a Google Home unit... Young guy is standing close by and I ask... "you know anything about these?"...

He said he had an Alexa... He tells me be careful with them... Said, they say they don't listen but as a test he and his wife talked about cat food just to see... Said, we don't have a cat!... Next thing he notices cat food ads popping up on websites... So I hear ya Willy4... Big Brother is real and it's today.

Reactions: Willy4UK
That's funny.... and my story...
Was in a Lowes, looking at an Alexa, and a Google Home unit... Young guy is standing close by and I ask... "you know anything about these?"...

He said he had an Alexa... He tells me be careful with them... Said, they say they don't listen but as a test he and his wife talked about cat food just to see... Said, we don't have a cat!... Next thing he notices cat food ads popping up on websites... So I hear ya Willy4... Big Brother is real and it's today.

Damn right.

No one wants cat food when you got no damn cat. Absurd!

Reactions: funKYcat75

I shit you not.

Have you ever tried absorbing your feces?

They’re always listening... always. Kidding (sort of )

I find it kinda funny that people are all in a dither about this Facebook stuff... lol , it’s like wtf did you expect ? Are you surprised ? What’s even better is I’ll see people bashing Facebook, screaming about Facebook and how terrible Mark Z is... ON FACEBOOK !?!
People aren’t up in arms about instagram (Facebook owned) or WhatsApp (Facebook owned) or Snapchat / Twitter etc... all of which have/ use your private “data”
Let’s not even get started on the Amazon Alexa/ google home pod things ...

I was talking to a guy at work today. He said of his wife, "She's lazier than me." So to make him laugh I decide to YouTube the parody song "Mama She's Lazy" and play it for him.

I enter "mama she's" and the auto complete suggestion is lazy. I watch hard rock videos and rasslin on YouTube. It took me back a bit. Maybe it's nothing, but Damn it was an odd coincidence.

What happened to me was I was just tripping out like we all do making phone ringing noises, blehlehlehlehlehlut blehlehlehlehlut blelehlehlehlehlut and then the phone really did ring. Talk about chills

Siri thing happened to me. Shit is real

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Guys, I think this goes deeper than just phones. I just poured my first glass of Makers and 8 seconds later a Makers Mark commercial comes on TV. I’ve been in Santa Fe for a week and haven’t seen a bourbon commercial until now.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
ADVERTISEMENT