ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Cal!

I love posts like these. Saw them when Tubby left, even BCG, and now Cal. Some people just can’t handle change and show their emotional intelligence or lackthereof.

By all means keep on going, and then let us know how stupid you feel when you realize the UK bball machine just keeps going. It has always and will always transcend any one coach.

I love posts like these. Saw them when Tubby left, even BCG, and now Cal. Some people just can’t handle change and show their emotional intelligence or lackthereof.

By all means keep on going, and then let us know how stupid you feel when you realize the UK bball machine just keeps going. It has always and will always transcend any one coach.
Apparently attracted to narcissistic traits.

Goodbye 5 star recruits, goodbye tournament appearances, goodbye any chance of a championship, goodbye winning tradition. Hello Indiana! We are just like you

Well, change your name to BucN1Hog and head on over to the pig pen behind Walmert, next door to the chicken plant.

Go root for Cal. He’s obviously your guy still. Woo pig.

Hit and run troll, he won’t be back to rebut and explain his moronic OP.
On the contrary. I'd love to post an apology on how I was so wrong, but this path is eerily similar to Indiana. Nobody wants to to be more wrong than me. Just don't see it happening

OP is one of those guys constantly calling UK fans toxic. Meanwhile he’s making posts like this. GTFO and don’t let the door hit you
You got me there. It's just hard accepting the fact that we are no longer the program of excellence from the past. Hope I'm wrong

Reactions: jwphelps
damn straight!

Goodbye Cal!

Goodbye “GO!” AAU offense

Goodbye being shredded for 40mins by simple ballscreens

Goodbye losing to accountants and future ice cream truck drivers in the first round

Goodbye being a glorified G-League team!

Goodbye stupidly playing with 6-7 freshmen every single season!

Goodbye not playing our best players because of hurt feelings

Goodbye building a culture of “We are the University of Calipari”

Goodbye ignoring analytics and being too stubborn to do any game prep or in-game adjustments!

On the contrary. I'd love to post an apology on how I was so wrong, but this path is eerily similar to Indiana. Nobody wants to to be more wrong than me. Just don't see it happening
How is it similar? IU basketball hasn't been relevant in over two decades. Three if you take out their '02 FF appearance.

The "Haters Of Pope" (HOPs) are out in force again, I see.

Who pays y'all to start these threads?
I love Pope. He's just not a household name. Maybe he will surprise us all and kick butt in recruiting and wins. It's hard to see that happening though. I'm definitely rooting for the guy. He was one of my favorite players behind Mash.

Goodbye 5 star recruits, goodbye tournament appearances, goodbye any chance of a championship, goodbye winning tradition. Hello Indiana! We are just like you
LOL ... we won't need 5-star recruits the way Cal did. Pope actually has a system that drives the opposing coaches nuts trying to defend it. Can't wait for the Arkansas game next year. Trust me, UK will still be Arky's SUPERBOWL.

Hiring former players because they can't get the coach the wanted
IU rode the Knight train straight into the dirt and hasn't recovered since. The only coach they've had since Knight who is an alum is their current guy, Woodson, and he wasn't a college guy. The situation is completely different, IMO.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Hate to break it to you, but keeping Cal around would have made Kentucky Indiana for sure. Have you not noticed the downward spiral here? Having 'fans' accepting mediocrity with his 10+ loss seasons and first weekend flameouts. No coach did less with more! He certainly wasn't living up to the standard here anymore and some 'fans' are still stuck on past glory like the Cal that came here and from '09-19' was the same Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT