ADVERTISEMENT

Gold medal game

I hate to mix politics with sports but to me if our players can't at least stand with their heads up during our national anthem, they should stay home. Contrast the USA players to the French players. 99% of the French sang their anthem and were proud of their country.
I won't watch this game and kinda hope France wins.
The disrespect of our players towards our National anthem is glaring. The money they make is obscene.
I expect more from USA athletes.
Good God STFU and grow a pair of nuts.

I hate to mix politics with sports but to me if our players can't at least stand with their heads up during our national anthem, they should stay home. Contrast the USA players to the French players. 99% of the French sang their anthem and were proud of their country.
The disrespect of our players towards our National anthem is glaring. The money they make is obscene.
Go cry some more lol.
😂 😂😂😂

USA wins and you and France take it up the tailpipe.

Kinda hope France wins? What a communist.

Reactions: TM2013
Give me the last two games over us beating teams by 40. We get to see what guys are made of when the pressure is on .

Also it hurts our opponents a lot more when they lose close over a blowout

Reactions: TM2013
Typical response. If you have an opinion other than was some of you think, you try to berate and bully people.
I stand with Americans who respect the USA.
I'd say rooting against the country you claim to love is more disrespectful than having your head down while the anthem is playing (as athletes have done for literal YEARS) but you do you.

Also, welcome to free speech. You say something people don't like, expect to be told it. Another thing that makes this country great.

Typical response. If you have an opinion other than was some of you think, you try to berate and bully people.
I’ll stand with my grandfather, who was a damned prisoner of war in world war 2, rather than some snowflake like you. Thanks though. Keep searching for any reason to be offended about shit that people who literally risked their life for your freedom do not give a single **** about. Loser.

The irony of saying you stand for the USA while cheering for the other country to win. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night because Lebron kneeled for the National Anthem 5 years ago? It'll be ok sweetheart.

Reactions: bbncal02
I’ll stand with my grandfather, who was a damned prisoner of war in world war 2, rather than some snowflake like you. Thanks though. Keep searching for any reason to be offended about shit that people who literally risked their life for your freedom do not give a single **** about. Loser.
This. My all of my grandfathers and great uncles were war veterans. And all served with honor. Many would be upset by the kneeling or the flag burning BUT would always say “That’s what we fought for; the freedom to do that”.

They’re literally threatening people in the UK with arrest for hate speech or for posts disparaging the UK right now. That’s why we can never allow that to happen. It’s the First Amendment’s purpose. You can burn the flag, flip off the President, turn your back on the anthem. People may not like that but so what? That’s part of being a free country and free society. The right to tell your own government to piss off any way you please. And I like my grandfathers will fight in the ways I am able to defend that right. All day. Every day.

The irony of saying you stand for the USA while cheering for the other country to win. Do you cry yourself to sleep every night because Lebron kneeled for the National Anthem 5 years ago? It'll be ok sweetheart.
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

The last 2 games were great games maybe Serbia and France are due for some credit instead of us all saying how terrible USA played.

USA made great shot after great shot at the end of the last 2 games to win these. Give the other countries credit.

USA wins gold !!!!!!!!
The team played well until late in the game when they stopped moving the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT