ADVERTISEMENT

Going to go ahead and get it out of the way.

My only hope is that we somehow don’t let this beat us twice. I said this before the game. The tale of a team with better maturity is flushing this. Have to.

Georgia would have beaten Michigan handily, IMO
Wish we did what we needed to do to be in that position. Hate losing one game by 3 knocked us from 1 to 6. That’s never happened. I do think we beat Michigan in that hypothetical scenario. Like most everything, that stuff is political too.

Really enjoy y’all’s fan base. Knowledgeable and passionate. I totally understand the frustration with the foul disparity/technicals/flagrants, etc. It did seem one sided. Think there’s a legit gripe there. We do get to the line at a pretty clip most games, so we will likely shoot more free throws than just about everyone. This was not a game. Kentucky literally stopped playing the game of basketball with seven minutes to go and were never threatened. As a Georgia fan, I was glad to see our guys keep pushing, but today showed how big of a talent differential there still is. The length, skill, cohesiveness, especially on offense for y’all is wild. I was hoping for a cover today, but was hoping it would be like a 4-6 point game with 4 to go and maybe y’all hit a couple shots down the line to win by 10 kind of thing. We made it closer in the box score, but it was an ass kicking. Appreciate y’all letting me drop by around this time of year. Hope that never changes.

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
Really enjoy y’all’s fan base. Knowledgeable and passionate. I totally understand the frustration with the foul disparity/technicals/flagrants, etc. It did seem one sided. Think there’s a legit gripe there. We do get to the line at a pretty clip most games, so we will likely shoot more free throws than just about everyone. This was not a game. Kentucky literally stopped playing the game of basketball with seven minutes to go and were never threatened. As a Georgia fan, I was glad to see our guys keep pushing, but today showed how big of a talent differential there still is. The length, skill, cohesiveness, especially on offense for y’all is wild. I was hoping for a cover today, but was hoping it would be like a 4-6 point game with 4 to go and maybe y’all hit a couple shots down the line to win by 10 kind of thing. We made it closer in the box score, but it was an ass kicking. Appreciate y’all letting me drop by around this time of year. Hope that never changes.

White’s a good coach. Best one UGA’s had since Felton. As long as y’all are willing to invest in players he will do well and have you in the SEC race perennially. Who knows, may sneak into an FF. He almost did it with Florida.

We happen to have 1 open slot for a new fan??? 😂

Just joking with ya man, you’re a class act though! Some of our fans, me included, could take a pointer or 3. As far as I’m concerned, you’re welcome here to talk hoops anytime, not just before or after our game against y’all!

Reactions: GermantownDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT