ADVERTISEMENT

Glass Half-Full thread to end the year

HoptownCat93

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
If you’re negative for the sake of negative, go elsewhere…I’m here for positive vibes.

We’re in a spot we were in before under Stoops…

2016…Southern Miss and UF blowouts…struggled with NMSU…backup QB…we finished strong.

2019….Terry hurt…heartbreaker to UF…Miss State and USC abused us…no real QB…we got it right with Lynn Bowden and killed it down the stretch.

2021…UGA took our soul…then Miss State and Tennessee just made us look awful….we killed everyone down the stretch.

It’s time to rally…it can happen! Here’s what could happen to turn it around!!

1. Will Levis gets healthy this week. We rally and play hard to beat a great Mississippi State team before the bye week.

2. We get a bye week to get healthy. Will’s leg heals up. Flax and Jones get healthy. We’re 110% ready to go into Knoxville.

3. The bye week gives us time….time to install everything. We haven’t had a game at 100%. Levis will be healthy under center. CROD is finally adjusted in the new scheme. The inexperienced line gets 2 weeks of film combined with game film. The entire offense now has a grasp of the new system.

4. We’re fresh off a big win against Miss State. The guys are healthy. Tennessee still has Bama and Vandy to go before playing us. This year…they have more to lose unlike last year. This is our nothing to lose game. A team that doesn’t have a huge talent advantage and our defense is much better than last year. Levis can have the game of his life.

5. I think even if we finish 9-3 with a loss to UGA…I think it’s enough to get us to a NY6 bowl….with wins over MSU, UT, Mizzou, and UofL.

This season isn’t over. 1 game at a time. Win Saturday…heal up..go into Knoxville fresh and ready to go…and then let’s play a vulnerable UGA at home with house money!!

Go Big Blue!

Seriously…if you’re gonna respond with some BS negative crap. Don’t. Go somewhere else. I’m not saying this will happen…but it can happen and our mood as fans can carry over to the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News