ADVERTISEMENT

Give a shout out to Orlando Antigua...

I can remember when he was at South Florida, a bunch of people on here didn't want him back here because he was a cheater and got fired by South Florida. Remember that ? I do.
Was that before or after Mark Few got busted for drunk driving?

This is hilarious, by the way, if you haven't seen it. "Drinking? Me? None. Nothing at all..." Lol. What a liar. He looks comfortable in handcuffs. Not a first timer, I'd guess...

Last edited:
Was that before or after Mark Few got busted for drunk driving?

This is hilarious, by the way, if you haven't seen it. "Drinking? Me? None. Nothing at all..." Lol. What a liar. He looks comfortable in handcuffs. Not a first timer, I'd guess...
Thought we were talking about Antigua. Do you know no more about Kentucky basketball that you can't even remember all these people saying they didn't want Antigua back because he was a cheater. It is getting awful hard to carry on a normal conversation about basketball on this board these X. No wonder why most other fan bases hate Kentucky, and all this macho bragging about gettOK OO
ÀI’m starting to think you’re Jerry Tipton.
Why because I just told the truth ?

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Whatever don’t give us credit. I was laughed out of this forum for wanting O back. I got that exact response and was called an idiot by the same people who think Cal can do no wrong.
Yep. Many people wanted O back. Hell, my wife even wanted for us to get O back. Almost as soon as he departed, UK started a downward trend. Him and Chin have done wonders for the program in just a short period of time. About damn time Cal got rid of all that dead weight. Your assistant coaches matter.

Yep. Many people wanted O back. Hell, my wife even wanted for us to get O back. Almost as soon as he departed, UK started a downward trend. Him and Chin have done wonders for the program in just a short period of time. About damn time Cal got rid of all that dead weight. Your assistant coaches matter.
Cowtown going above and beyond to help his wife get her O back……

I love it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Thought we were talking about Antigua. Do you know no more about Kentucky basketball that you can't even remember all these people saying they didn't want Antigua back because he was a cheater. It is getting awful hard to carry on a normal conversation about basketball on this board these X. No wonder why most other fan bases hate Kentucky, and all this macho bragging about gettOK OO

Why because I just told the truth ?
And yet here you are.......still

I have two words for anyone who doubts this: David Hobbs

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
He is right though. The responses were always “he’s a cheater” or “we don’t need him.” How wrong the later was 😂. You only need to look at the teams success before and after Antigua.
That may be. I was only commenting on the fact that he bitches about how bad the forum is, yet he continues to hang out here. Kinda like the old, "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member" in reverse.

This current staff is the best one Cal's had. Mix of youth/experience, and likeable guys who are not just well respected and WELL CONNECTED on the recruiting trail but also are strong in player development and communication/relations. Amazing none of them have to validate their presence by camera bombing or moving onto the court to be seen doing some instructions during games to pretend they are involved.

This current staff is the best one Cal's had. Mix of youth/experience, and likeable guys who are not just well respected and WELL CONNECTED on the recruiting trail but also are strong in player development and communication/relations. Amazing none of them have to validate their presence by camera bombing or moving onto the court to be seen doing some instructions during games to pretend they are involved.
Cal did a wonderfully job selecting this group of coaches. Your correct this group of coaches are the best Cal has had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT