ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia gametime/tv announced

Haven't you guys heard from some of our expert fans, noon games favor the home team.. you know, because players like playing early.
We have already played 2 noon games. Florida has played none. That’s gotta be advantage us. Right??

We have already played 2 noon games. Florida has played none. That’s gotta be advantage us. Right??
On a neutral field, yes I would agree. But Florida is catching a huge break not having to deal with a raucous UK home crowd on Saturday night. Would you rather play the gators in the swamp at noon or at 7?

They don’t. The stats don’t match that. Alabama on the other hand.

You would know better than I.

Lol, I was just messing with Jauk. I have no clue when or how often we get night games. I just know we have gotten UF at 3 30 on cbs for years regardless of our records

On a neutral field, yes I would agree. But Florida is catching a huge break not having to deal with a raucous UK home crowd on Saturday night. Would you rather play the gators in the swamp at noon or at 7?

I have very little doubt it makes a big difference.

Pretty sure 3rd and 5 with the game on the line the crowd will be just as loud at 230 as 830.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT