ADVERTISEMENT

Gene Simmons

Gene Simmons said something that was not that well thought out? Who woulda thunk it? He likes to see his name in the media. I'm still amazed that KISS had the career they did. I haven't listened to the whole catalog by any means. But, I've heard dozens of their songs that diehard fans have said, 'Oh, you gotta listen to that one' and none have really grabbed me. The only one I can truly say I like is 'Rock and Roll All Night' and it's a 2 minute catchy song that repeats the chorus 10 times to make it longer. Their live performance set piece became a cliche very quickly and looked too scripted very early on. Have no problem with them milking every dime out of their band. But, in a lot of ways they were very mediocre yet still managed to have a HOF and richly rewarding career. Just my opinion, of course.

Reactions: cat_in_the_hat
I hope there were several other 'rockers' that turned the show down to be a judge. He was awful, but that's to be expected. It was funny though.

Dancing with the Stars and its fans have been trying for years to downplay the hotness of many of their participants. Gene just set them back many years by pointing out what no one else before noted.

We just watch for the good dancing!!!

Dancing with the Stars and its fans have been trying for years to downplay the hotness of many of their participants. Gene just set them back many years by pointing out what no one else before noted.

We just watch for the good dancing!!!
1a. Julianne (not dancing, but still...)
1b. Witney
2. Rylee

No Shannon Tweed pictures in this thread yet?

Shannon-Tweed-27.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT