ADVERTISEMENT

Games today Saturday 3-11

Jan 22, 2013
Why does Kobe Brown from Missouri not get much recognition?
Is it Because he is 22 or 23 and not 18 year old Freshmen? Guy is a really good player. Shoots the 3 and is a load down low. Definitely a matchup nightmare.

No one watching games today?
I like basketball and it sucks we lost. But Cal isn't going to completely steal my joy. Still some good games to watch. March isn't the same when UK isn't a threat. But I still watch.

Reactions: JohnnyWalker
No one watching games today?
I like basketball and it sucks we lost. But Cal isn't going to completely steal my joy. Still some good games to watch. March isn't the same when UK isn't a threat. But I still watch.
Why? To watch an accessory to murder be glorified while we have a couple of good kids sitting at home because our coach sucks?

Hard to be excited when my heart is broken man.

Reactions: mattrudd
Why? To watch an accessory to murder be glorified while we have a couple of good kids sitting at home because our coach sucks?

Man, I'm still fuming over Cal bringing in Ware early and giving up all our momentum. And I don't even blame Ware. That's all on Cal for bringing him in when it was so early in the game, we had all the momentum, and there was absolutely no need to. Gave Vandy hope for the rest of the game.

Reactions: UKUGA

I understand your point of view. Used to be the same way. Back when we were actually good and seldom lost. Now I go into games hoping to win but expecting to lose.

I understand your point of view. Used to be the same way. Back when we were actually good and seldom lost. Now I go into games hoping to win but expecting to lose.
I can handle losses. Again crap happens. But the way we’ve been losing? Nah. That’s not Uk ball.

I’ve given up on Cal. Thought last year he might’ve changed. Realized injury bug kinda got us.too. But now? Nah. He’s a stubborn donkey. And he needs to be put out to pasture.

I've checked out a majority of the conference championship games and will continue to do so today and tomorrow.

I'm still annoyed about last night and probably done with the SEC tournament games, but I still like college bball.

When UK gets eliminated from the NCAA Tournament, I'll probably still watch the games.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
I've checked out a majority of the conference championship games and will continue to do so today and tomorrow.

I'm still annoyed about last night and probably done with the SEC tournament games, but I still like college bball.

When UK gets eliminated from the NCAA Tournament, I'll probably still watch the games.
Same here. Once upon a time I wouldn't have.
But I just missed out on many good games by not. Plus we can still root against our rivals.

I'm not watching. College basketball is boring overall and if UK isn't doing well I am not gonna watch. I'll check scores on my phone.
This right here it’s gotten worse for me over the last several years. The worse UK has gotten I just don’t give a damn once UK is done!

They just said it is a mistake in analytics to take a guy out with 2 fouls in the SEC game.

That is what happened last night to us Kentucky led by 7 Reeves called for a foul up 4 with under 3 mins left Cal pulled Reeves and Vandy went on 9-0 run to end the half. Maybe Reeves would scored.

No idea if he is a very good coach or if this year is a fluke, but I like the demeanor and temperament of Mizzou coach Dennis Gates.

That Mizzou teams plays hard.

Reactions: JohnnyWalker
No idea if he is a very good coach or if this year is a fluke, but I like the demeanor and temperament of Mizzou coach Dennis Gates.

That Mizzou teams plays hard.
Mizzou doesn't think its a fluke. He just got a 1.5 million dollar raise and an extension.

Yet another "Kentucky boy" that can't coach. Shocker.

I'm sure Mitch is salivating at the thought of bringing him to Lexington.
To be fair, this is their 4th game in 4 games and they're missing a likely lottery pick.

Dealing with Edey is raw hell too.

But yeah, OSU losing 14 of 15 at one point is downright unbelievable considering the talent level on that team.

To be fair, this is their 4th game in 4 games and they're missing a likely lottery pick.

Dealing with Edey is raw hell too.

But yeah, OSU losing 14 of 15 at one point is downright unbelievable considering the talent level on that team.
I've watched a couple of their games when nothing else was on. Looked all too familiar in bad play calling.

They just said it is a mistake in analytics to take a guy out with 2 fouls in the SEC game.

That is what happened last night to us Kentucky led by 7 Reeves called for a foul up 4 with under 3 mins left Cal pulled Reeves and Vandy went on 9-0 run to end the half. Maybe Reeves would scored.

I think it really just depends on who has the fouls and how much time is left until the half.

I think it also gets a bit confusing because leaving a guy in will no doubt make them less aggressive and perhaps less effective.

I do think coaches get it wrong from time to time.

I don't usually want anything to do with OSU, but I kinda wanted to see them take someone's bid. Looks like that's not going to happen. Purdue wearing them down in the 2nd half.

Penn State up 64-53 on Indiana with 3:26 mins left. Penn State on the final regular season game got a tip in at the buzzer to get on the bubble many said and now this close to the Big Ten championship game. They clearly are in the Big Dance now as the #10 seed in the BE tournament.

Nittany Lions headed to their second-ever Big 10 Title game. They've only been to the NCAAs 9 times in history and havent been since 2011. Kinda unbelievable for a school/program as big as they are to have virtually no success whatsoever in basketball. Other than Nebraska, I can't think of many other power programs in the sport that have been as largely irrelevant as Penn State.

Nittany Lions headed to their second-ever Big 10 Title game. They've only been to the NCAAs 9 times in history and havent been since 2011. Kinda unbelievable for a school/program as big as they are to have virtually no success whatsoever in basketball. Other than Nebraska, I can't think of many other power programs in the sport that have been as largely irrelevant as Penn State.
You called game too soon from 13 to 5 with 50 seconds left still

IU down 15 and then goes on a 12-1 run. 4 point game with 40 seconds left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT