ADVERTISEMENT

GAMEDAY at Louisville

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
Really? Why would ESPN spend all that time and money covering a mid major program
that hasn't accomplished anything since Lamont Jackson left for the NFL after winning the Hypesman Trophy
Well fans are not allowed Thank Goodness Can you imagine the flatbill caps .black and tans..It would look
like "Linebeards on Parade" How about covering a pristine program 75 miles East that has won 10 games last year
2 major Bowl games in a row beating Power5 teams like Penn State and Virginia Tech..Had the leading rusher
in the Southeastern Conference and set a record of 271 yards and 4 Touchdowns in a humiliation of this same
Little Brother program...As a matter of record..UK curbstomped Honest Bobby Petrino's 2018 team 56-10
and it wasn't that close...
Strange place to have a GAMEDAY show....Get me outta here Percy!!!!!!

It’s the only Top 25 matchup next week, for whatever the semi pseudo rankings are worth this season.

Here’s hoping Pitino shows again ... flexing dem bones in a skintight jersey.

maxresdefault.jpg

Really? Why would ESPN spend all that time and money covering a mid major program
that hasn't accomplished anything since Lamont Jackson left for the NFL after winning the Hypesman Trophy
Well fans are not allowed Thank Goodness Can you imagine the flatbill caps .black and tans..It would look
like "Linebeards on Parade" How about covering a pristine program 75 miles East that has won 10 games last year
2 major Bowl games in a row beating Power5 teams like Penn State and Virginia Tech..Had the leading rusher
in the Southeastern Conference and set a record of 271 yards and 4 Touchdowns in a humiliation of this same
Little Brother program...As a matter of record..UK curbstomped Honest Bobby Petrino's 2018 team 56-10
Funny. Several years back they would say the same about us

Dude chill. Over half the college programs aren’t even playing. Like do you use your head or bitch about Louisville non stop?

Says the guy that posts about Louisville non stop. Let me ask, how’s it feel to wake and realize you are a manic depressive that is border line schizophrenic.
Yawn slap your wife just don’t read my posts

Last edited:
They can make up for it by rolling the bus into the Plains the following week.
THIS should actually be the CBS game at the least, but they’ve chosen MSU/LSU for some strange reason. Maybe Game Day will be there since it’s one Top Ten & another Top 25, unless they decide to go with some off the wall lower division teams.

I'm all for poking fun at UofL and their fans when it is warranted, But, calling arguably one of the 2 or 3 best QB's in the NFL Lamont is just plain dumb.
He is not in Top 5 he choked and cost the Ravens the playoffs Potatoe Potato

Says the guy that posts about Louisville non stop. Let me ask, how’s it feel to wake and realize you are a manic depressive that is border line schizophrenic.
Someone from Louisville stole his girlfriend many years ago so he hates Louisville. He spends most of his time on here making up lies about what he said to Louisville fans and we all know he's full of crap.

Reactions: KYNC89

Wtf is this? Sounds like a UL fan posting about UK, except... wtf... nevermind. Lamar Jackson is a talented NFL QB. Try to have some respect

Someone from Louisville stole his girlfriend many years ago so he hates Louisville. He spends most of his time on here making up lies about what he said to Louisville fans and we all know he's full of crap.
Your opinion is worth as much as mine dork never had a girlfriend stolen by Uavel person sorry to pop your bubble

Ole bucktooth Scott looked scared to death in this interview. Look at how red his face is. [roll]

Trying to get their required alt acc gameday in early to be able to say they did it. Clearing the slate for conferences and matchups with more than one or two good teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT