ADVERTISEMENT

Game v Miss. St. On TV Tonight?

Wildcatsworld

Senior
Jan 2, 2007
The early games of the SEC Tourney have been on Fox Sports South (yesterday and today/right now), but then the evening games aren't. Fox Sports Ohio has been carrying ACC games (why?) and the cable guide for tonight says that Fox Sports South and Ohio will BOTH air the ACC Tourney tonight when the Cats play. I don't get it?

The evening games of the SEC tourney are on CSS and also ESPN3, which requires an app download. My internet server does not have a contract with ESPN any more, so I cannot down load the app.

Thanks. Yeah I watched the UK/UF game on my iPad yesterday with espn3, don't have CSS. Would rather watch on the big screen obviously. Just frustrating since right now those 2 channels have the ACC and the SEC Tourney covered yet tonight both will have on the ACC.

Originally posted by Wildcatsworld:
Thanks. Yeah I watched the UK/UF game on my iPad yesterday with espn3, don't have CSS. Would rather watch on the big screen obviously. Just frustrating since right now those 2 channels have the ACC and the SEC Tourney covered yet tonight both will have on the ACC.
Do you have a video game system with an internet connection? You can do that. I bought an adapter where I can play my phone on my TV. That's what I will do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT