ADVERTISEMENT

Game times for Sunday

If it’s Montana st I bet it’s a late game, if it’s Kansas state it’s either the 2:30 game or the 5:00 pm game

Yeah Sunday games usually are earlier. Only 2 games at each location and 8 gamed total. If they have them on all 4 channels, the last games will probably be around 4 to 5 pm.

If it’s Montana st I bet it’s a late game, if it’s Kansas state it’s either the 2:30 game or the 5:00 pm game
Since our game and the KSU game are the latest 2 games in Greensboro, I'd guarantee we get the later game. Pitt/Xavier should go first to give teams more equal rest.

Reactions: UKUGA
Last year games on Sunday were played at

12:10pm
2:40pm
5:15pm
6:10pm
7:10pm
7:45pm
8:40pm
9:40pm

So they do have night games even Sundays.
If it’s Kansas state, my guess would be Xavier-Pitt will be the 12:10 game and Kentucky-Kansas state would be the 2:40 game

If it’s Kansas state, my guess would be Xavier-Pitt will be the 12:10 game and Kentucky-Kansas state would be the 2:40 game
This game won't be over until nearly midnight. I think it will be later for the next game. Do they do the games back to back in the second round or space them out? I could see us getting around a 5 pm start.

On the espn schedule for Sunday it has the east region as second slot.. Marquette and MI st is at the bottom as the 5th game and the second in east.

This game won't be over until nearly midnight. I think it will be later for the next game. Do they do the games back to back in the second round or space them out? I could see us getting around a 5 pm start.
If it’s Kansas state yeah, if it’s Montana st then it could be at anytime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT