ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Don’t fool yourselves into thinking TN is a good team. It might make you feel better but it’s a lie.
We suck!!
It’s not that they are a good team. It’s more like we aren’t that good.

If it hasn't already been said,"Same ole Kentucky". Oh well should have known better, fool me once shame on you, fool me for fifty something years shame on me. Even our defense sucks now.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Also.. What the hell is up with our assistant coaches.. After Cal and Stoops, who can't do EVERYTHING, we are very weak.

I don't have the words to describe how disappointed I am in this team and their effort.

Don’t fool yourselves into thinking TN is a good team. It might make you feel better but it’s a lie.
We suck!!
They are ****ing terrible. Especially defensively. No other P5 team has scored fewer than 24 points. This is a fireable offense.

Why do Stoops teams always backslide second half of the season. Why. There is no logical reason for this performance. TENNESSEE IS RANCID. Get it the **** together Cats

We re the worst team to ever be ranked in the playoffs. This team has gave up. The coaching staff has no trust in the players.

If I were Gran I'd be so embarrassed. 1 yard of offense in the 2nd quarter.

Why do Stoops teams always backslide second half of the season. Why. There is no logical reason for this performance. TENNESSEE IS RANCID. Get it the **** together Cats

Other teams adjust. We do not. Once teams see what we’re doing on film, figure us out, we’re done. We just go by the same script from game one.

Reactions: kev69
You people complaining about QB should he catch his own pass?

Perhaps he should tell the coach off so we don’t have the most vanilla offense

I suppose

I’ve seen receivers blow two first downs this game by dropping good passes.

And just those two completions would've prevented the hail mary to end the half... not to mention they might have sparked the offense to get down the field to score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT